Australian Newbie psychic would love to join for support

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Australian Newbie psychic would love to join for support

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:44 am

Hi all,

My Names Sally and I reside in Australia New South Wales.  My best friend and psychic Mentor died Jan the 13th and I feel at a loss witout his physical body and words here with me.  We have spoken and I have felt him since but I need comfort in talking to others whom also like me have questions and experiences that soem other people just cant understand.
Im a Medium/psychic sometimes I'm comfortable with that and other times it makes it hard when I cant keep my emotions firmly rooted.

It can also mean making true friendships difficult as once they find out what you can do then every question after this always has the upward pitch of a question from them....a Normal conversation of girly chit chat turns into them wanting to have some inner guidance on the choice they should make.  They know I wont do it but they are only human and in times of desperation do step that line.

I have learnt theres no two parts of me I'm not a mum and wife i'm a psychic and that will always enter my life and choices of which I love.  I do love and appreciate my gift and have my own strict rules regarding readings and scannings but theres always room for more support and friends within the psychic community and I would just love to hear from other people like me balancing, Life , Marriage, Children and Deceased loved ones with still as much to say now as they did in life!

So I hope I have done this right this is my first attempt and I'm looking forward to meeting with you all and catching up on some past posts.

Namaste
Sal

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:31 am

Hello & Welcome to M~B, flight _of_angelwings.  :smt006

Pleased to meet you~!!  :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:33 am

Welcome to MysticBoard.com flight _of_angelwings

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:30 am

Hello Sally, welcome to the Mystic Board.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:25 pm

Welcome to the board, so much info here on everything. I hope you find what it is you're looking for.

peace,
blackcat

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:18 am

Hi,

Thankyou all for the wonderful welcome.  I have had a look around and am very excited with all this place has to offer.  I have already been in the psychic forum and done some readings, I just love the energy exchange  I get in higher readings.  
I am looking forward to getting to know you all at some time and I'll be floating around in the gemology, psychics forums for sometime to come.

Thanks
sal

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:04 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:40 pm

Hi Sal, only just read your post here, feel like I know you already  welcome  xxx

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:38 pm

Hi there

I don't float about your area but your a very interesting person.  I feel you've shared alot here so thank you.  I just thought i would share a little about me.

I'm a mum to a wonderful 6 yr old girl, wife to my busy engineer hubby and work full time with an incredibly challenging job.

My grandma was the psychic person in our family descended from Shetlanders.  I inherited some of her abilities, empathic ability, small psychic ability and aura reading.  My main gift is knowing when my family are in trouble.  I never cease to amaze my sister with my ability to be there exactly when she needs me.

This forum is the best place to be, its full of knowledge, support and encouragement, i've only been coming for a few days and i feel like i have been here forever.

I wish you well.

Suzi

NovaSwipe

Hello

Post by NovaSwipe » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:29 am

Wish you est of luck

Tarot.and.Angels

Post by Tarot.and.Angels » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:12 am

It is great to have you here!

I am also fairly new to this forum, and it is uplifting to see so many lovely people around!
I hope I may get closer to great people like yourself. :)

PS! I used to live in Sydney before, and it is a great place to be when searching for spiritual friends and/or communities. There, it was so much easier to 'ground' myself... I miss it...
Having lived in Europe since 2003, I am excited to move to New Zealand this spring. It is something about the South Pacific that pulls... Can't explain it, but I feel so much closer to heaven there.

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:02 pm

Welcome flight of angelwings!

angel

Return to “Introduce Yourself”