Giving this a try

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

citiboi_219

Giving this a try

Post by citiboi_219 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:31 pm

I know some people in the world think its crazy to use stuff like this, but I've had great success with tapes and CDs. I'm doing this as another way to stop myself from being too negative, and be more proactive in life.

Its sad to say, but I have always been shy, never the one that got asked out, or had the courage to do so. Now I'm paying the price.

So using this for 30 days to prove to people that I can change. Wish me luck!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:35 pm

It is never to late to change oneself.

By exploring your spirit side, discover your Ego and change the way it see your world, you will have a much richer life at least personal.

Many of us have developed an Ego that downgrade us, and "destroy" our life.
We many times believe that people around us are the reason for all negativity, but they are just an reaction to our own.

I wish you good luck and recommend you to keep your course true life, I am sure you will grow fast and soon be asked for :)
Last edited by Rhutobello on Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:40 pm

Hello Citiboi_219, welcome to the Mystic Board.

targetjer

Hi therre Citiboi_219

Post by targetjer » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:51 pm

Whatever happens      remember it is never too late to change.    I am double your age and I am changing on a daily basis.  The nice think for you now is that you are your own  boss.  It is your choice to accept or reject any new thoughts that come your way.  It is your choice to ask questions and learn/  No question is lame.but the person who doesn't ask the question is lame.
It's a beautiful world out here with lots of positive and negatives happening every minute.  Don't forget to smell the flowers along the way and Praise Mother Earth for giving you one more day.  Explore the mysteries that are here for you  and then when you can share your new found mysteries with some of us.  Just maybe your mystery will help one of us.
I can hardly wait to hear about your adventures!!!!!!!!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:39 pm

Welcome to M~B, citiboi_219.  :smt006

Pleased to meet you~!!  :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”