noobie here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cowvvvv

noobie here

Post by cowvvvv » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:35 pm

Hi all.  Noobie here.  Just checking the feng shui scene.  Got some questions on Nine Star method and Flying Star.   :smt003   Hopefully will get some answers.

LibB

Hi and welcome

Post by LibB » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:06 am

Hi cowvvvv! I don't have any feng shui info for you. I thought I would say hello from one newbie to another. I have Angel cards and can do readings for you if you like. Have fun on this site. I'm having lots of fun so far and really only started yesterday even though I signed up last week.
Best wishes Libby LibB

cowvvvv

Post by cowvvvv » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:58 am

Angel cards,  Like Tarot Cards?  Not too fimiliar, but did some work with I Ching and other divination methods.  No same answers, they seem to change constant.  Tho some answers are pretty correlated,  Should try not to ask same query twice.  thanks asking!!

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:21 am

Angel cards are messages sent and channeled from our Angels for guidance.
They are similar to Tarot without reverse meanings. I'll give you an example.
I'm new at giving readings for others, so you'll have to let me know if it has any meaning for you, If not it may be for the future or just to show you what is available. My Cards are Doreen Virtue, PhD (beautiful cards with artwork from various artists and Guidebook).
There are others as well

The Cards I have picked out for you are
1. Omega "Victory! Your desire is coming to fruition. Keep up the good work!"
2. Oceana "Take action. You're in touch with your truth in this situation and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself."
These cards are in
"Messages from your Angels" Oracle cards. Doreen Virtue, PhD
They popped out together which means you take both of them on board.
They have further information which I have not put in here. If you need further information let me know.

My other cards which I only have the book available at the moment are "Archangel Oracle Cards" Doreen Virtue, PhD.
I have opened the book to

Relationship Harmony. Archangel Raguel: "We angels are opening the hearts of everyone involved. Arguments and conflicts are being resolved right now."
Working with Archangel Raguel:
Raguels name means "Friend of God" and his principal role is to create harmony and order in relationships. He has the power to resolve disputes and is often referred to  as "The Archangel of Justice and Fairness." If you find yourself in a dispute, ask Raguel to act as mediator. He'll come up with a creative resolution in which everyone wins.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with you as I don't have any personal information only your username and d.o.b.
Use it as an example of these cards with many other different messages and cards.
The book comes with instructions and reading guides. They are a lot of fun and can be very useful for positive guidance.
Please let me know if it makes any sense.
Libby LibB :smt006  :smt059

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:18 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:45 am

Hello and welcome to the board

cowvvvv

Post by cowvvvv » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:33 am

LibB wrote: The Cards I have picked out for you are
1. Omega "Victory! Your desire is coming to fruition. Keep up the good work!"
2. Oceana "Take action. You're in touch with your truth in this situation and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself."
These cards are in
"Messages from your Angels" Oracle cards. Doreen Virtue, PhD
They popped out together which means you take both of them on board.
They have further information which I have not put in here. If you need further information let me know.
I certainly hope so!  It's been almost two years since I've been working on this project.  Let there be known when the Heavenly Son aligns Himself with the Dawning Sun, Victory must be handed.

This project has been quite a bit of task.  The cards seem to be turning.  I hope the sword of balance will judge this one well.   thanks :smt003

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:21 pm

Hello cowvvvv, welcome to the Mystic Board.

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:41 pm

cowvvvv. Hi! Libby here. How are you today. Isn't it amazing that these two cards popped out together literally. They were next to each other and when I picked one the other stayed with it!!!!! I then checked to see if I'd put them in alphabetical order! No they weren't so they are important together.

Here is the full additional info for these cards from the book. (In addition to what you already have.
Messages from Your Angels Oracle Cards Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.

Omega-Additional Message: Congratulations! You have chosen to follow your Divine guidance and the Universe is flowing in natural rhythm with your decision.When you listen to the messages that your heart whispers, you swim in natural synchronicity with the tide of your life's purpose. Stay relaxed and confident and keep moving forward with happiness and grace.

"If along the way, you notice problems occurring, then it's time to stop and center yourself. When problems occur, it simply means that you're temporarily out of sync with the Universe's rhythms. There is no need for analysis or shame when this occurs. Simply pray or meditate, breathe deeply and wait until you feel strongly about your next move. Your victory is inevitable in this situation, so you needn't worry that temporary problems will thwart your desire. Whatever happens is supposed to happen, and when it happens is the correct time. Release your doubts to Heaven and rest assured that a happy outcome is yours."

Messages from Your Angels Oracle Cards Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
Oceana-Additional Message: Dive right in! There's no need for more research or time. You can trust your feelings on this one. I will guide you through the actions that are neccessary, considering the circumstances. Your main concern is to avoid procrastination at all costs. Break the situation down into small steps so that you don't become overwhelmed. Then, take those steps in regular intervals.
"You already know what to do about this situation and you have made up your mind to take action. I am here to validate that your decision is on the path of Light. Although there might be some temporary hard work or emotional turmoil, this will soon be replaced by a lightness of spirit akin to gently floating on a summer breeze.
"Sometimes you may feel too emotional or tired to take action. That is because you're unsure of the 'correctness' of your decisions. Usually, unfounded guilt is the culprit that is draining your energy and happiness. This is when it's very important to call upon the angels to shore up your faith. Notice how the doors open smoothly with each step you take. That is one more sign that you're taking the best course of action."

Omega and Oceana are the Angel's names for you to ask for guidance.

I hope this helps you further, cowvvvv.

By the way there is a great movie called "The Secret" look it up on the web. For a limited time you can see the whole movie on the web for $4.95US. Or buy the movie. It's definitely worth having. It can change your perception of life and your life immediately, to a more positive outlook and positive changes. I haven't got my copy yet due to finances, although I can't wait to put money in the bank to watch it online. Give it a go!!!!!!!! there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Best wishes with your project. Stay in touch and let me know if this is of any help to you. Or am I off the path, it certainly seems your on the path to where you want to be going. My angels have been asking me to do this for a while now, so I really do hope I have been in the right place at the right time for you and for me. My Angels sent me a smile through this emoticon when I wrote that last sentence. Happy trails to you until we meet again.  :smt020

cowvvvv

Post by cowvvvv » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:55 am

LibB wrote:cowvvvv. Hi! Libby here. How are you today. Isn't it amazing that these two cards popped out together literally. They were next to each other and when I picked one the other stayed with it!!!!! I then checked to see if I'd put them in alphabetical order! No they weren't so they are important together.

Thanks LibB!! I'll keep those good words in mind.  Thanks Again!!

:smt003

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:20 am

cowvvvv wrote:
LibB wrote:cowvvvv. Hi! Libby here. How are you today. Isn't it amazing that these two cards popped out together literally. They were next to each other and when I picked one the other stayed with it!!!!! I then checked to see if I'd put them in alphabetical order! No they weren't so they are important together.

Thanks LibB!! I'll keep those good words in mind.  Thanks Again!!

:smt003
You're welcome cowvvvv anytime. I hope they helped you!!! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”