Hello everyone

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Hello everyone

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:47 pm

I am a 54 year old retired high school teacher (an open minded sceptic with a science background) living in Adelaide, South Australia. Married 28 years with two adult children. My wife and I share the same birthday (December 9th - Sagittarius), although I am her junior by one year (does this make her a cradle snatcher?). :smt005

I have both sat in and lead open and closed psychic development circles in the past (mainly healing), and have an extensive personal reference library of psychic, spiritual and paranormal literature. During recent years I have used the internet in order to communicate with and help other people from all over the world with their spiritual and psychic development (these are not necessarily the same thing).

I mainly give readings (often but not only using the Tarot) and do dream interpretations, although I always enjoy helping on any of the other forums if I feel that I am able to. I am a self confessed forum junkie, and you will often find me online during our daylight hours over here in S.A. (GMT + 9.5 hours)!

Please feel free to send me a PM, if only to say hello.

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:26 am

Welcome eye of the tiger!

Great to see you here and what a wonderful job you are already doing in the psychic forum.
I'm over on the Eastern Coast just below Sydney and it seems we have much in common besides living in Australia as we both have much literature on psychic development and healing.  I am sure I'm going to really enjoy your input into this site.

I look forward to reading some of your posts!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:12 am

Hello flight _of_angelwings, Image

It is always pleasing to find another Aussie on an international site such as this one, and thank you for your warm welcome and very kind words about the readings I have already given in both the Psychic, and more recently the Tarot readings forum.

Between the both of us we should have a fairly good coverage of most of the topics of interest on the forums (at least to Westerners), so I hope that you will not mind if I call on you when I need to compare notes.

Thanks again for being the first member to welcome me to the Mystic Board, and please feel free to ask for assistance (I am generally only a PM away) if you feel that I could be of help to you.

May Love, Light and many blessings come your way,

eye_of_tiger Image

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:35 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:12 am

hello welcome to MB:)
have a great time
hope to se u on many forums
swetha

janey

Post by janey » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:58 pm

:smt006

Hiya,  :smt002

I'm a newbie too! I look forward to reading your posts, and maybe have my weird dreams interpretated!  janey xx :)  :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:45 pm

Hello Eye of Tiger, welcome to the Mystic Board.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”