Hello - I'm a newbie

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Hello - I'm a newbie

Post by lunarcraft » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:28 am

Hi Everyone,

I have just been introduced to this brilliant site by my daughter - we are both into all things esoteric and Wicca.

I have been so impressed by the contents of the site - it will certainly keep me quiet for a long time ... so much to look at and learn about.

We live in the South-West of England, not too far from Bristol.  We live in a seaside town and run our own shop called The Willow Tree.  For want of a better description, it is a "New Age" shop, although we prefer to think of it as a "centre for the enhancement of mind, body and spirit".  As such, we have worked on creating an oasis of calm for people to experience when they enter the store.

Normally, at this point, I would say that I have been very happily married for almost 25 years but, sadly, my husband died two months ago somewhat unexpectedly.  I miss him terribly but we are striving to keep the dreams alive.  Ken is with us both every day and is helping with the shop in his own way.

I enjoy all aspects of crafting - if only to try things out once to see what they are like!!  My main areas are card-making, knitting and sewing.

I am really looking forward to making good use of this site.

Blessings and best wishes to all of you.

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:49 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:44 pm

Hello Sarah,  :smt006

I'm sorry for your loss...
Please feel free to join in anytime~!!

Pleased to meet you and welcome to M~B~!!  :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:59 pm

Hello Sarah, welcome to the Mystic Board.

rahulhanda

HELLO

Post by rahulhanda » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:14 pm

HELLO SARAH . FEEL FREE TO COMMUNICATE ,
  REGRDS DR RAHUL

Courage

hello

Post by Courage » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:34 pm

hello, im a newbie too.  there is a lot to find out and learn here but im not really doing more than reading introductions.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”