Past Life Regression and Astral Travel

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ranter

Post by ranter » Mon May 14, 2007 11:54 am

Hi Everybody,
I have just registered after discovering the site.
I had great fun with the Color Test and have introduced it to a number of people. Its excellent.

I will be doing some Past Life Regression Experiential Workshops and Astral Travel Experiential Workshops later in the year in New York and Dublin.

If anybody is interested in discussing those or related topics, I would be delighted to hear from them.

In the meantime I would like to say HELLO to everybody and wish you all well.

Ranter

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 14, 2007 12:43 pm

hello Ranter,
welcome to MB:)
maybe u cud do some small workshop for us too:) which will help our members
swetha

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon May 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Hello & welcome Ranter.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 14, 2007 12:59 pm

Welcome to mysticboard...we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

I have removed your link in signatures....please read the following

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon May 14, 2007 9:12 pm

Hi Ranter, welcome to Mystic Board

ranter

Post by ranter » Tue May 15, 2007 12:26 am

swetha wrote:hello Ranter,
welcome to MB:)
maybe u cud do some small workshop for us too:) which will help our members
swetha
It depends where in the world you are and if I can get there
and at least cover the cost of the trip.
Basically I would love to.

I wish you all the best.
Keep in touch,
Ranter

ranter

Post by ranter » Tue May 15, 2007 12:28 am

Samson wrote:Hello & welcome Ranter.
Thank you Samson.
Dont let Delliliah get at your hair,

Best wishes,
Ranter

ranter

Post by ranter » Tue May 15, 2007 12:31 am

Rhutobello wrote:Welcome to mysticboard...we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

I have removed your link in signatures....please read the following

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19949
Hello,
Sorry about that.
Best wishes,
Ranter

ranter

Post by ranter » Tue May 15, 2007 12:33 am

Gem wrote:Hi Ranter, welcome to Mystic Board
Hello Gem,

It is great to talk to one of the immortals.
You are shining with light.

Best wishes,
Ranter

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue May 15, 2007 4:59 am

lol... can u do a workshop  online as on MB:)

ranter

Post by ranter » Thu May 24, 2007 11:38 am

swetha wrote:lol... can u do a workshop  online as on MB:)
Hi Sweetha,
I cant do a Workshop on line. I wish I could. However I can give you instructions for a system which will enable you or anyone who wishes to go on a Past Life Regression Journey at will.
When you do this... for the safety of your experience and to avoid any traumatic experiences... always request that you journey to a safe and comfortable place and experience with a lesson for your present life included.
You need two other people and a plinth to accomplish this.
                                          INSTRUCTIONS
Lie on the couch and relax. Have one person massage your forehead (third eye area) gently but firmly with their fist closed using the soft part of the fist under the little finger. Meanwhile the other person massages your feet drawing their motion from the ankles. This continues from 5 to 15 minutes until you feel a buzzing or lightness feeling in your head and a sense of relaxation all over.
Now they gently stop and request you to extend your awareness into your feet. you are now requested to expand your awareness an inch beyond the souls of your feet. Notice it and withdraw it to your feet. Repeat it 2 more times. Now extend your awareness an inch beyond the crown of your head. Repeat it 2 more times. Take your time and become aware of the sensations.
Next you focus on the feet again and extend your awareness 2 inches 3 times as above. Now do the same with your head.
Return to your feet and extend 6 inches, again 3 times and then repeat with your head. Now do the same but extend 12 inches.
relax for a moment and now extend 1 inch below your feet and above your head simultaneously. Do it 3 times. Now do it 2 inches by 3 times. Do it 6 inches, 3 times. Do it 12 inches 3 times.
Now extend below your feet, above your head and above your body one foot 3 times.
Do this again and imagine and allow your consciousness and awareness to pop up and out of your body and float around the room. You will have consciousness in your floating body and in your body on the plinth.
Now move up through the roof and outside of tour residence. Look around and see your front door and all the familiar sites. You can now will yourself to go anywhere in the universe you want and into any past or future time.
Take it in small steps and become familiar and comfortable with the experience. You can now journey back to a safe place in a former life in a sense of total reality and you can return...gently...any time you wish. You are always safe and connected to your body by a silver cord.
Enjoy the experience.
The universe and all times and places are now your playground.
It may take a few times for some people to successfully accomplish this experience. The only thing that stops anyone is fear and skepticism which is also fear. Im sure you will succeed the first time.
Enjoy your journeys,
Ranter

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Thu May 24, 2007 3:48 pm

Hi Ranter!

The procedure that you have posted is very intruiging ! thanks so much for sharing that!

Hope to bump into you in one of the threads!

FallenAngel

ranter

Post by ranter » Thu May 24, 2007 7:47 pm

Hi Fallen Angel,
Practice the art and you will soon be a soaring Angel.
Best Wishes,
Ranter

cajajo

Post by cajajo » Fri May 25, 2007 6:59 am

Thank you for the information, Ranter!  I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.  First, what is a plinth?  I've never heard of that and I do lots of reading of these kinds of things.  If you're looking for answers to problems brought into your present incarnate from a past life, how do you find them?  I guess I'm used to past life readings done with someone guiding you through the experience, asking questions, etc.  If you're one of the other two people massaging, can you communicate with the person traveling?  Fear is, I know, what keeps us from truly finding and knowing All That Is, yet I'm kind of sketchy about doing this on my own.  Can you help me downplay my fear?

Thank you again for making this information available!

ranter

Post by ranter » Fri May 25, 2007 2:51 pm

Hello Cajajo,
Nice to hear from you.  I'm delighted to answer your questions.  A plinth is just another word for a massage couch.  We seem to be separated by a common language.
To find answers to problems in your present life coming in from previous lives really requires the expertise of the good hypnotherapist who works in this area.
However you could try the following.  I see you have done what you call us past life readings.  As a therapist working in this area for many years I have absolutely no regard for past life readings.  Nobody can read your past lives.  Only you can access them.  I really don't recommend that you do this in your own.
The process involved is as follows. When you are in trance at a somnambulistic level you can be asked to focus on the problems you are experiencing in this life focusing on one in particular and then your hypnotherapist can use that as a thread to take you back to the source of that problem in whatever life so you can achieve understanding and release of the problem.  Frankly I don't know how that is possible without the help of a hypnotherapist work in this area.  Because you are talking about therapy rather than exploration I suggest you get expert advice and support.

Yes the people massaging and communicate with you on the plinth.  That is because you're bylocating. You are in a state of total reality on the plinth.  You are also in a state of total reality in whatever lifetime to have traveled to.  So why you're having fun experience of what's going on in the past lifetime you are fully aware of yourself in this lifetime and can describe the experience as you're having in the other lifetime.  It's an amazing experience.

Fear is a block.  Fear is the only block that can stop you from having this wonderful experience.  So I suggest that first that you only work with expanding your consciousness a little bit above and a little bit below your head and feet and then expand your body.  Get comfortable with doing this and then expand your body upward.  Get comfortable with this and then expand a little bit out of your body and return safely and number of times. When you become comfortable with this you can go a little farther.  And when you become comfortable with doing a little further you can then begin to feel comfortable going farther afield.  You should only do this with people you trust implicitly and in whose company you feel safe and who are stable enough to give you a sense of safety and this should help.

Getting to know "All That Is"is a whole other ballgame.  The best way I have found to do it is is to get rid of all your beliefs about everything.  Yes all your beliefs.
So how do you do this.  There  is a technique I found it works very well. When you are lying comfortably in your bed and you're comfortably relaxed you can imagine a little garbage bin beside your bed.  Now imagine taking one belief and putting it into the bin.  Give yourself the option of taking it back out again if you think it's important for you to promise yourself you will leave it there until morning and then you will decide.  Now take the next belief and do likewise, and do a whole lot more.  Over a period of time that is comfortable for you you can put all of your beliefs in the bin.  Remember you have the option to take back anyone anytime you want.
When you are free of beliefs you connect to what I call in a knowing.  When you connect to inner knowing you are connecting to the source of all knowledge which is an incredibly enlightening experience.This is what Indian gurus describe a self-realization.
When you reach this inner knowing you are making your first connection and a direct connection free of all beliefs or blocks with the "All That Is."

Keep your heart up.  The very fact that you are thinking and exploring in this manner means that you quite an evolved soul.You were on the right track on the right journey and with a little patience you would achieve all that you desire.  I think you're wonderful.

So from a sunny day beside Dublin Bay I wish you all the best.
Ranter.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”