Horoscope, Predictions and Marriage Match-Making

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cpkumar

Horoscope, Predictions and Marriage Match-Making

Post by cpkumar » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:10 pm

Hi Friends !!!

I am a Scientist working at National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee - 247667 (Uttaranchal), India. My hobbies include reading, spirituality, web browsing, and use of astrology and numerology softwares. To know more about me, please visit my webpage at

If you wish to get

* Your horoscope and general predicyions
* Annual predictions for any specific year(s)
* Astrological match-making analysis

Then please send me the following details:

1. Full Name
2. Date of birth
3. Time of birth
4. Place of birth (if it is a small town, then please also mention either latitude and longitude of the place or name of the nearest big city)
5. Your e-mail address (to send the pdf file)

I shall be happy to make the horoscope/annual predictions/match-making analysis for you in my leisure time. The information may be sent at the following e-mail address:

cpkumar(at)yahoo.com

For annual predictions, it is to be noted that "year" starts from your birth date. Please specify the year such as 2005-2006 or 2006-2007 etc. For match-making analysis, the above details are required in respect of both boy and girl.

Best Wishes
Kumar[/url]

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:38 pm

Andrea Nicole Williams
4/29/1970 2136
Charlotte North Carolina USA
cltncblondeeagle@gmail.com
any miricles in the year 2005-2006

The miricles I am hopefully looking for are as follows:

1) Do I get my government stipend for the disabled and is it enough to move out of the abusive situation that I am currently experencing at the hands of my parents.

2) I have been meditating here and I have seen a guy that I think may be the one for me. Will I get to hear from him soon and is the visions true or just a figment of my imagination.

Thanks alot,
Birdie

cpkumar

Post by cpkumar » Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:06 am

Dear Birdie,

I am actually not an astrologer. I just make computerized horoscope, general predictions, and match-making analysis as a hobby and to serve others. I am unable to answer any specific queries.

If you wish, I can make the annual predictions (2005-2006) for you.

Regards
Kumar

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:32 am

hello Kumar,
welcome to sun signs. great to have u here. could it possible for u to post the readings on the board instead of mailing it. This way more people will get to know that there people like u on the board who do reading. This will help the board grow and gain new members.
Regards
swetha

cpkumar

Post by cpkumar » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:15 am

Dear Swetha,

Actually, complete horoscope requires around 40 to 50 pages, which I normally used to send in pdf file through e-mail. It may not be possible to post all the pages here. Moreover, it includes horoscope charts which are difficult to put in text format.

If you (and other members) desire, then I can post relevant text extraxcts of the reading in this forum.

Please advice accordingly.

Regards
Kumar

cpkumar

Annual Predictions (2005-2006) for Birdie (Andrea Nicole Williams)

Post by cpkumar » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:19 am

ANNUAL PREDICTIONS (2005-2006) FOR BIRDIE (ANDREA NICOLE WILLIAMS)

You are under the influence of Moon From 29/04/2005 To 29/05/2005

In the Varsha Kundli Moon is in house No 3 This is a good position. You will happiness from your co-borns and enjoy a very loving relationship with your spouse. You may receive special favours from the females and socially you will become increasingly popular. You may have some short-journeys which will be enjoyable. But you should try to overcome your tendency of becoming irritable and short-tempered.Your mother may not be in good health and that may cause you some anxiety.

You are under the influence of Mars From 29/05/2005 To 19/06/2005

In the Varsha Kundli Mars is in house No 4 This is not a favourable position. You are likely to be emotionally disturbed and that may give rise to quarrels in the family and disputes with associates. You should try to avoid direct confrontations and adopt a more compromising attitude. You should become more submissive and appease your superiors. Property-matters will require careful handling and in this respect you should take a firm stand. Your mother's health may cause some concern. As you will be prone to sustain injuries during the period, you should be more cautious while driving. The period is not propitious for any new venture or for speculative investments; so you should stay away from these.

You are under the influence of Rahu From 19/06/2005 To 13/08/2005

In the Varsha Kundli Rahu is in house No 5 This position offers mixed influences. You can suffer from excessive acidity and stomach disorders; you would do well if you can give up addictive bad habits (if any). The health of your children might be of concern to you. Speculations and entertainment could cause drainage of funds; but if your own profession has some connection with these areas then you will have good gains from these fields. You can do well in academic persuits : more so in some technological field, electronics, petrochemicals, etc.

You are under the influence of Jupiter From 13/08/2005 To 01/10/2005

In the Varsha Kundli Jupiter is in house No 11 This is a highly favourable position. You will have good progress in your sphere of profession alongwith excellent financial prosperity. Your name and fame will increase and you will be widely respected in social circles . You will form new friendships with worthy people and your opponents will be totally vanquished. For some meritorious deeds you may receive public honours. You will be in good health and in high spirits; your family-members will also remain in good health. Your family-life will be very enjoyable and peaceful; your children will add to your pride and happiness. Fulfilment of cherished desires and realisation of ambitions will increase your satisfaction. There may be new acquisition which will improve your life-style.

You are under the influence of Saturn From 01/10/2005 To 28/11/2005

In the Varsha Kundli Saturn is in house No 8 This is not a favourable position although it assures longevity; but the health-condition may be affected from some chronic ailments or you may have to endure blunt pains. Windy complaints or obstruction of secretive and excretory passages may make you sick; you will also be prone to bone-injuries resulting from accidental fall. You must try to avoid Law-suits -- be it with your spouse, business-partner or financial institutions. Your financial affairs might be unsatisfactory for blockage of funds. You must remain careful for fulfilling commitments. You may have gains from Insurance acting as an agent, as a property-dealer, a surveyor, a tax-advisor or as an industrial or financial consultant.

You are under the influence of Mercury From 28/11/2005 To 19/01/2006

In the Varsha Kundli Mercury is in house No 5 This is a very fortunate position. You will have success in academic persuits and some of cherished desires will be fulfilled. You will have good prosperity in professional sphere and will lead a peaceful and happy family- life. You will form new friendships and will become increasingly popular. You may remain obsessed with speculations which will be greatly disliked by your near and dear ones. For your romantic inclinations you might earn the displeasure of some females who may try to create problems for you.

You are under the influence of Ketu From 19/01/2006 To 09/02/2006

In the Varsha Kundli Ketu is in house No 11 This position offers mixed influences. You can suffer from excessive acidity and stomach disorders; you would do well if you can give up addictive bad habits (if any). The health of your children might be of concern to you. Speculations and entertainment could cause drainage of funds; but if your own profession has some connection with these areas then you will have good gains from these fields. You can do well in academic persuits : more so in some technological field, electronics, petrochemicals, etc.

You are under the influence of Venus From 09/02/2006 To 11/04/2006

In the Varsha Kundli Venus is in house No 6 This is not a fortunate position. You should take proper care of your health as you will be prone to suffer from minor ailments. Your enemies could ferment some trouble and try to tarnish your image. You should remain alert, avoid all temptations and overcome irritations. You must avoid all conflicts and disputes; being diplomatic and tactful you should handle the situations. The period is not propitious for gaining favours at workplace. In family-life too you should try to avoid disputes and quarrels by retaining your cool. This is not a favourable time for socializing or for forming new relationships. You should take care for avoiding the possibility of separation from your dearest.

You are under the influence of Sun From 11/04/2006 To 29/04/2006

In the Varsha Kundli Sun is in house No 6 This is a highly favourable position. You will vanquish your enemies and come out victorious in Law-suits (if any). The position is however not favour- able for well-being of your uncles. In professional sphere, it will be a very favourable time for having much of progress. Your earnings will increase and your circle of friends will be widened. You may even be engaged in a prospective new venture. Andrea Nicole Williams

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:21 am

cpkumar wrote:Dear Birdie,

I am actually not an astrologer. I just make computerized horoscope, general predictions, and match-making analysis as a hobby and to serve others. I am unable to answer any specific queries.

If you wish, I can make the annual predictions (2005-2006) for you.

Regards
Kumar
Sure fire away buddy. I have never ever had a spouse but it sounds like I will have one and win my ssi case. So infact you did answer my questions buddy.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:38 am

hello kumar,
that wud b perfectly ok:)
u cud post relevant parts on the board.
just b sure to ask people to start a new thread asking for requests under their sun sign.
kidnly see my request for an analysis under Leo.
swetha

cpkumar

Post by cpkumar » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:34 am

Thanks Swetha. I have posted your general predictions in the relevant forum. As a moderator, you can notify people to start a new thread asking for requests under their sun sign. But then how do I know about relevant requests? I can respond only when I am intimated through e-mail.

hello kumar,
that wud b perfectly ok:)
u cud post relevant parts on the board.
just b sure to ask people to start a new thread asking for requests under their sun sign.
kidnly see my request for an analysis under Leo.
swetha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:12 am

people cud mention in the heading of the post that they want a reading or send u a PM. then u cud respond to them on the board.
u cud see posts after last visit and reply to these requests.
swetha

murulimadhav

Post by murulimadhav » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:46 pm

Hello Sir,
         Me from Mangalore South india , i am realy happy to meet U s i am a beginer in astrolgy . I am requesting U to analyse my horo and please send me details about my future and some hints to my life.
                                                    With best Regars
                                                               Murli

murulimadhav

New Friend of Astrology

Post by murulimadhav » Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:50 pm

Hello brothers and sisters,
           In the combined study of astrology, I like to introduce myself , me a Production Manager in Exhbition Comapny having verymuch interest in astro descussions. I like to exchange Knowledge of astro and spiritual scinces n the site. It is nice meeting U all. Murli

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:44 pm

Welcome to our forum, Murli! :smt006
                                              samantha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”