New on here...and to this whole discussion thing..

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

C-Amour

New on here...and to this whole discussion thing..

Post by C-Amour » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:07 am

so all this is new to me.. this one cought my attention because of all the topics it covers...something ive been very interested infor a while...Aromatherapy is what got me into all this... Then Tarot cards then runes and soo on.. im still very intregued by it all.... but i also have alot of friends and family who try to stereo type me into some bad cult... i have a passion for learning things... i study hard and long when i find an interest in some stuff....Im very excited that i came accross this and hope to meet new people with the same interests as i and who can answer some questions that i have had since i was a kid..

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 am

Hello & welcome C-Amour.

lunarcraft

Welcome C-Amour

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:39 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:21 pm

Welcome to Mystic Board, probably the best sweet (candy) shop - and you have a free key - help yourself.

C-Amour

Wow...such a very nice welcome....

Post by C-Amour » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:25 am

I know im gonna meet alot of great minds and people on here.  everyone seems soo warming and welcoming..interesting and from all over the planet....

Im relocating to arizona soon.   I hope that it will be a good choice for my family and i...

erkn49

Greetings

Post by erkn49 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:53 am

Hellow C-Armour,

I like people like you who like to learn new stuff. I also belong to this type.

This one has been very appealing to me and it's called EFT - Emotion Free Technique. It's used for treatment of pain and disorders caused by emotional issues. It can even be applied on pets and plants. Sounds strange? I've been using this technique for releasing stress and it's very effective. It's free and I recommend that you try it.

Just go to htto://www.emofree.com, download the free manual, study and apply it.

If you find it helpful, thank yourself for your own effort.

Bye with best regards.

erkn49

Welcome

Post by erkn49 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:09 am

I'm equally new. Good to share knowledge and experience so that we all learn from each other.

Forgive my ignarance, but I wonder what you do making people happy? I wold like to make people happy too.

abalone

Post by abalone » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:17 am

welcome  we share the same position of newness to all this forum stuff  i can sympathize.  hope to talk again soon

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:54 am

welcome to Mystic Board.

shelly

Post by shelly » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:19 pm

I am new to discussion borads too. In the past when I have subscribed, I quietly remain as a bystander, and didn't post anything much. Here, its different. You are encouraged to participate. Which is nice for someone like me, who needs coaxing out of her shell.

Welcome to mysticboard, from one newcomer to another. See you around

Return to “Introduce Yourself”