Hello everyone

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pisces316

Hello everyone

Post by pisces316 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:46 pm

Hello,

I just found this site last night and I love reading all of your experiences. I have recently begun to smoke marijuana and I feel like it has given me a closer relationship to my spirituality and my mind. I am not recommending anyone to smoke pot but just sharing my experiences. About a week ago I got really high, more than I should have. I was sitting alone in front of the computer and I started hearing negative voices and my brain was pumping like it was working too hard. I thought I may have been going crazy, i'm not sure if it was the pot or if I tapped into an unknown ability that I have never felt before. Has anyone else had an experience like mine?

I have been reading about pisces and I have read they may have psychic abilities. I have been reading into zodiac signs and it really seems to me that we have a purpose being on this planet. Almost like we have to learn a lesson and then pursue it. Maybe the purpose of the pisces is to give closure to "lost spirits" and guide them to where they must go. Well, just an idea.

Look forward to making new friends.

-KC

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:53 pm

Hello & welcome pisces316.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:15 pm

Hello pisces316! Welcome :)

It has been my experiance that drugs only cause to cloud the mind...
Drugs tend to tell people lies...if it is the truth you seek, drugs may not be the pathway to find it!
Of course this is just my opinion.
I hope you find what you are looking for and make many friends along the way!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:38 pm

Hello and welcome.

I agree fully with ResQDonna....keep away from the drug.....it might feel exciting...but you only need to take a look in the street to see how it goes.

I am sure everyone of them out ther said that they had full control and no need for worry.

Your experience in front of the PC I will say the Drug makes and your brain is trying to justify the use of it by connecting it to your physic ability.

So now you have tried it....let it go...and try to develop yourself instead :)

pisces316

Post by pisces316 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 pm

Thanks for the feedback  :) I am actually going to stop smoking today. I think I am going to try meditation from now on. Thanks for the feedback again, love this site.

lunarcraft

Welcome Pisces316

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:18 pm

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Pisceans are generally psychically aware and gifted ... if this is the case with you, it will manifest more clearly without the drugs.  My thoughts and support are with you while you work through the withdrawl.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Return to “Introduce Yourself”