Hey all

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crazymagick

BEGINNER

Post by crazymagick » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:26 am

IM NEW TO ALL THIS,SO BE PATIENT WITH ME . IM NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS.IM ON A SPIRITUAL PATH FOR PEICE.I JUST STARTED IN THIS JOUNEY WHEN I FOUND OUT I HAVE CANCER. A FRIEND INTERDOCED ME TO WICCA,AND THIS IS THE FRIST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT IM NOT SCARED ANYMORE,BECAUSE I KNOW WHEN I GO IT'S NOT THE END.WICCA HAS HELPED ME TO APPREICATE LIFE.TO LOVE EVERYTHING,SO MANY PEOPLE TAKE LIFE,LOVE AND TIME FOR GRANTED. I KNOW NOW IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MEAN THE MOST!NOW CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO OPEN MY DOWNLOADS?IM ALSO A BEGINNER ON COMPUTERS!!HA HA! SINCELEY,CRAZYMAGICKMOONLOVER@YAHOO.COM  BLESSED BE!!  P.S HOPE I DIDNT MISS SPELL ANYTHING.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:43 am

Welcome to mysticboard.orgmunity., we hope you will have a nice stay :)

You can download and use any of our software without any other action.
The only restriction is that you have a nagging screen asking you to reg and in some program you aren't able to print.

If one want to reg you can do it easy with donate 5 dollar for 1 10 for 3 or 15 for 5.

The best way is to contribute to the forum with meaningful posting. When one have an interest then one also have knowledge.
If one post 10 such post that gives the community something back (it can be taking part in discussions...start new topic and so on) then we give the key for 1 program for free.

The best thing with this is that you might find out that the community is far moreworth then any of the programs...it contain real people who care for other people :)

I move your post to intro.
You say you are new to this and I will only give you help when I say posting in all cap are seen as rude on the net...it is called yelling.

If you need bigger letter on your screen then you can do that from your browser by choose view and then text size, or if you use firefox ctrl +

Good luck.

lunarcraft

Welcome crazymagickmoonlover

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:15 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Blessed Be

Sarah

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:21 am

Hello & welcome TAMARA.

winged

Welcome

Post by winged » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:24 pm

Welcome to the group.

Winged

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:21 pm