New Member Intro

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

New Member Intro

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:31 pm

Hello, I go by )O(Summer Peta Rose )O(  
I have been married for almost 17 yrs.  
We have 3 kids...daughter almost 14, daughter 9 & son almost 4.  
I have been Smoke Free Since 7-29-2000...YIPPY!!!! :smt003  
I am a Stay At Home Mom & do small animal rescue :smt007  
I am Fur Mom to...LadyBug the Pug, Scooby Doo the German Shepherd & Ozzy the Yorkie/Chinese Crested, Nibbles & Goober the Bunnies, 4 Cockatiels...Jen, Jasper, Bobby & Heckle, Devil Bird the Dove, Wolfie the African Grey Congo Parrot, 3 Ducks...Jersey, Jewel  & Puff, Dora the Water Turtle, 3 Goats...Glory, Merlin & Butterball, 19 Hens &  3 Roosters, 3 Gerbils...Sally, Sabrina, & Rupert, 4 Guinea Pigs...Spike, Lenny, Dog, & Barley & More Rescues Coming Soon!
:smt006
Attachments
SummerPetaRose.gif
SummerPetaRose.gif (25.73 KiB) Viewed 2516 times

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Hello )O( Summer Peta Rose )O(....welcome :)
It's nice to see a fellow rescuer! I rescue as well! We specialize in German Shepherds :)
I am currently working on moving out my foster dogs for a much needed break!!
I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:06 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

Thanks for the Welcome

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:06 pm

Wow, thanks so much for the welcomes:)

ResQDonna...It's such a great feeling to take in an animal & give it the love that it needs:)  I can't imagine taking in dogs though, as my German Sheherd is grumpy when other dogs come in our yard or even walk by & right now she is in heat & attacking, very aggressively, my 2 other dogs:(  When her heat is over, she is going to get spayed...I can't wait!  Again thanks for the welcome:)

Rhutobello...Thank you for the welcome, are you part of the commity or just a fellow member?

kingram

new here...

Post by kingram » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:42 am

I wish you could rescue my cat. I haven't found her in 2 days and I am worried sick. I wonder if my man did something to her?
I called the animal places and no one has seen her. I've had her for 10 years.  First my dog and now her.   I really feel like someone did something to her or has her.

I wish you had her.

K

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

kingram

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 am

I'm so sorry to here this:(  It is very heartbreaking to loose something/someone you love:(  Have you posted lost ads in your neighborhood?  Your newspaper?  Your local craigslist?  They are wonderful people that are very helpful, I know on mine, I am aways connecting ads & getting the people in contact with each other:)  It feels so rewarding to help people out:)  Good luck to you:)

parul

Post by parul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:57 am

hello all....

parul

Post by parul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:57 am

am parul......have just joined this community.....
hoping to have gr88 fun here....

lunarcraft

Merry Meet )O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

Post by lunarcraft » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:01 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way

Blessed Be

Sarah

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:57 am

Hello & welcome Summer Peta Rose & Parul.

vickic123

I am also a newbie!! But interested in getting started.

Post by vickic123 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:21 am

I love my tarot cards, but lately I have been looking into different types of decks.  I have bought 2 new decks of tarot cards, 2 decks of "Angel Cards", the Sacred Geomtry cards, and even a few more decks that are more for Affermations and dvination.  I would really like to find someone who is also interested in experinenting with different tyes of decks.
 I also enjoy Astrology, Gemology & the qualities certain rocks Have to help us along in life.  To be honest, I am pretty open minded about most things, and would like to learn as much as I can about most of the subjects listed on this sght.
  I just turned 35, I am disabled, and I spend a lot of time on the computer.  I do not have much contact with the "real world" due to certain issues I have.  Rarely can I leave my house, but I am comfortible with that.
 I have a 5 year old Son who is the most wonderful human on this earth.  I learn a lot from him.  Watching him grow in every aspect of life is by far the greatest experiences I have ever had.
 I collect rocks, decks of different kinds, enjoy the internet, and many other things.  As I said before, I am pretty pen minded, and like to learn about anything I have the opportunity to learn.

Nassim

I was a crystal adept in Atlantis, but a newbie here.

Post by Nassim » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:43 am

Ever since I was a young child I had more than a casual interest in crystals.
Currently my vocation is S/W engineering, but I am also a minister and a Reiki Master/Teacher.
I am interested in all forms of divination such as I-Ching, Tarot cards, Runes, & dowsing (questing) ... I have experience with the ones I mentioned (especially the I Ching).
Remote Viewing is something with which I want to gain more experience.
I believe the world needs spiritual healing and by our intent & fervent focus we can send out spiritual healing to the world.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”