Hi From montreal Canada

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alice2072

Hi From montreal Canada

Post by alice2072 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:13 pm

Hi Everybody  :smt006
I just joined seconds ago, and thought I'd say Hi and that I look forward to reading all these posts.

A little about myself...
I'm a homemaker, who's other half has been working over seas in a war zone for 5 years now.

I'm hoping in learning a little bit about the art of palmistry and all the other forms of so called "fortune telling". It's always fascinated me. And more so now then ever. Maybe it's hormonal, but I'm looking for some reassurance because I'm carrying my 3rd child and I'm over 35 (I need to know that everything's going to be ok, with all of here at home, and over seas).

Also when my first was born (he's now 11), I was told by an armature "psychic" friend of mine, that he will die tragically when he's quite young. He's going in for surgery in January, and it's scaring the life out of me! I'd ask her to elaborate, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

So like a lot of people that have joined here, I have come here looking for answers, reassurance, and wish to educate myself on how to read.
Alice

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Aww *hugs* You have way too much to worry about right now.  Any mother would be freaking out.  You will feel reassured and comforted in these forums. This is the best place to go when you're feeling down.  Everyone's loving and wonderful.  Welcome!!

alice2072

Post by alice2072 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:04 pm

Thanks Tyrinaniel

I downloaded the MB free palmstry software, but I'm having a hard time with the lines (fate, fame, health... all the ones that seem to be down by the wrist)
Seems I'm missing a few lines, or are they actually being forked out of some lines?

I'll post some pictures up, hopefully in the right section. Maybe someone can help ID what lines I have / don't have

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:29 pm

Hello Alice...welcome :)

alice2072

Post by alice2072 » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:47 pm

Thank you ResQDonna

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:17 am

Hello & welcome Alice.

alice2072

Post by alice2072 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Thank you samson

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:19 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   :)

lunarcraft

Welcome Alice

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:50 am

Just a quick message to say "Welcome to MB" - hope you enjoy your journey and make lots of friends along the way.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

oneparadise

Hello

Post by oneparadise » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:03 pm

Namaste: I am delighted to join a community of positive seekers!

Through the years, I have learnt more and more to follow my intuition.

I am from The Bahamas, and enjoy traveling and meeting new friends and experiencing other cultures.

I do believe in the Omnipresence of God, and therefore honour the divinity of each person.

Ultimately, we are all mystics...to the extent that we are awake.

A Reiki Master, kindly now that I intentionally radiate universal life energy to bless all of us.

I love reading and can go on and on about books which continue to fascinate and delight...Deepak Chopra, my all time favourite friend, has revealed in his succinct explanation of quantum physics, information and energy which have helped me in transcending "incurable" challenges.

Again, it is a pleasure to be here.

Blessings,
oneparadise

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Hello oneparadise...welcome :)

riteshramchandran

Hi Everyone

Post by riteshramchandran » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:23 am

I want to tell something about myself.

I am Fresher recently passed out. i am a friendly guy who likes to make new friends. I want to know what kind of post i should do in this forum. I couldint get what to post. is it some thoughts or any questions to be posted or what. can anybody guide me on what to post.
                            Ritesh

riteshramchandran

Hi

Post by riteshramchandran » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:24 am

I am interested in knowing about my future. Can anyone tell the mail address of astrologer to whom can be contacted.

riteshramchandran

Helllo everyone

Post by riteshramchandran » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:26 am

I would like to meet the friends who are experienced in the field of information technology for the queries i have related to the interview.

riteshramchandran

Hello everyone

Post by riteshramchandran » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:27 am

I would like to meet all the people who wants a pure and long term friendship. Anyone is welcome .

Return to “Introduce Yourself”