hello all...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

babelak

hello all...

Post by babelak » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:45 pm

just want to say hi to everyone.  i suppose i am a sort of "not sure" type of person.  for example, i believe more in the theory of evolution than that of intelligent design, but at the same time i know that we still only understand a tiny amount about how the universe works.  so i suppose what i am trying to say is that i have an open mind.  i am willing to consider fully all manner of  concepts, ideas and theories and enter into honest open discussions about them.  

i have been told that i am full of all sorts of weird ideas and have chosen to take that as a compliment!  i hope that anything i have to say doesn't offend anyone, if it does please feel free to tell me why i have upset you and in turn i promise not to be offended by any constructive comments i receive from anyone else.

i have also been told that i tend to waffle on, much as i have done here!  sorry about that...

tamar76

Welcome

Post by tamar76 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:23 pm

Aloha my dear...

Just wanted to welcome you to this forum.  I too am new here.  

Be encouraged in your "weird ideas".  hehe  That may sound strange, but remember that before Columbus' time, it was an outrageous thought that the Earth could possibly be round...  :)  

People call weird what they can't explain, that's all.

Have a blessed day...

=)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:46 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:35 am

:smt006 hi sweetie as long you say what you feel with respect im sure everybody will do the same everybody is diffrent,thats why,we disscus our theories here to learn from each other so feel free welcome enjoy your journey here be blessed lluvia :smt007

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:58 am

Hello & welcome babelak.

lily-anne

Post by lily-anne » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:00 pm

Hi Babelak,
from one old friend to another, glad you joined. Never forget those "weird" ideas are one of the very many things treaured most in you. They make you look at stuff in a different way. Welcome honey, looking forward to chats. Lots of hugs.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”