Bright Blessings!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pagancrafter

Bright Blessings!

Post by Pagancrafter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:20 am

Hello there!  I came across this forum while looking to register the Pagan Diary, and the forum in of itself looks quite promising!

I've been a practicing Pagan of the Eclectic variety for 14 years (some might call me a recovering Catholic!), with roots in Wicca and the Fellowship of Isis.  I tend to draw most strongly from the Greek, Kemetic, and Celtic pantheons in my personal work, with Anubis having chosen to be my Patron.  This was a little surprising, as I had considered Isis to be my Patroness up until that point, but that's another story for another time.  I do still venerate Her; Her inner strength and devotion to those She loves is an example I hope to emulate.

My name is chosen because I am a crafter, both with a capital "C" and lowercase.  Quilting is my primary craft, followed by jewelry design.  I enjoy outright Pagan motifs in my quilting as well as traditional designs, and when it comes to jewelry designs, I take into special consideration the combinations of colors, gemstones, metals, patterns, etc.  It's quite an art form outside of the physical design of a piece!  I also compose music, mostly in MIDI format.  Hopefully I'll be able to start making some MP3's with vocals.  (If anybody has knowledge of how to do so, then please, feel free to PM me!)

I look forward to hearing from all of you.  Until then, brightest blessings, and may the God/dess guard and guide you!

--Pagancrafter

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:50 am

Hello Pagancrafter. :smt006

ImageImageImage

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:54 am

Hello & welcome Pagancrafter.

Dr.Mark

Post by Dr.Mark » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 pm

Welcome 'Crafter (if you don't mind me being a little informal)  I was a Pagan for almost twenty years.  I tried the Catholic church myself and it didn't work out for me so I too am now a recovering Catholic as I have returned to my coven, who welcomed me back with open arms.  I am the High Priest (if I can brag a little... :smt002 )  Anyway,  contact me sometime,  we'll chat
Love and light
Dr. Mark

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:27 pm

hi pagancrafter and welcome to the board... much love and huggies

Pagancrafter

Post by Pagancrafter » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:27 pm

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome!

Dr. Mark--Of course, I would enjoy chatting with you sometime!  Please, feel free to drop a message sometime!

Taraprincess--Love and huggles back at ya, and it's great to meet you!  It's a funny thing, but my birth sister is named Tara.  And she, my birth mother, and I are all Pagans!  Go figure!

Samson--Thanks for the welcome!  I really like your avatar graphic, and am I remembering that correctly as a Star Trek thing?  It puts me in mind of either the Borg or the Ferengi?

Nicole--Hello back at you!  :-)  The image you added to your post is lovely.  Did you create that yourself?

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:24 pm

Pagancrafter wrote:Wow, thanks for the warm welcome!

Dr. Mark--Of course, I would enjoy chatting with you sometime!  Please, feel free to drop a message sometime!

Taraprincess--Love and huggles back at ya, and it's great to meet you!  It's a funny thing, but my birth sister is named Tara.  And she, my birth mother, and I are all Pagans!  Go figure!

Samson--Thanks for the welcome!  I really like your avatar graphic, and am I remembering that correctly as a Star Trek thing?  It puts me in mind of either the Borg or the Ferengi?

Nicole--Hello back at you!  :-)  The image you added to your post is lovely.  Did you create that yourself?
Yes I did..
Thank you~!!
:)

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:47 am

:smt006 hi pagancrafter welcome to our great site n enjoy yourself be blessed :smt007 lluvia

Ostara_Witch

Re: Bright Blessings!

Post by Ostara_Witch » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:51 am

Pagancrafter wrote:Hello there!  I came across this forum while looking to register the Pagan Diary, and the forum in of itself looks quite promising!

I've been a practicing Pagan of the Eclectic variety for 14 years (some might call me a recovering Catholic!), with roots in Wicca and the Fellowship of Isis.  I tend to draw most strongly from the Greek, Kemetic, and Celtic pantheons in my personal work, with Anubis having chosen to be my Patron.  This was a little surprising, as I had considered Isis to be my Patroness up until that point, but that's another story for another time.  I do still venerate Her; Her inner strength and devotion to those She loves is an example I hope to emulate.

My name is chosen because I am a crafter, both with a capital "C" and lowercase.  Quilting is my primary craft, followed by jewelry design.  I enjoy outright Pagan motifs in my quilting as well as traditional designs, and when it comes to jewelry designs, I take into special consideration the combinations of colors, gemstones, metals, patterns, etc.  It's quite an art form outside of the physical design of a piece!  I also compose music, mostly in MIDI format.  Hopefully I'll be able to start making some MP3's with vocals.  (If anybody has knowledge of how to do so, then please, feel free to PM me!)

I look forward to hearing from all of you.  Until then, brightest blessings, and may the God/dess guard and guide you!

--Pagancrafter
Hello Pagancrafter,
   I too follow the Pagan path of the Way of Life.I am proud of my Pagan roots and i must say,that you mentioned that you follow a little bit on the Greek Pantheon deities.So do i.My main deity to work with is Goddess Hecate.I have worked with Her ever since i been Pagan.I've been in this path now for about over a year now.
I consider myself to be a "witch" more than a Pagan or Wiccan.
Hope to hear from you soon again.

Blessed Be with the Dark Mother's blessings,
Ostara_Witch)O(

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:57 pm

Pagancrafter wrote:Wow, thanks for the warm welcome!

thank u sweetie for the return huggies...and a pleasure to meet u..sister and mom named tara and pagans too that is so cool...much love and huggies

Return to “Introduce Yourself”