Hey, Everyone! :D

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

VotreAngeDeMusique

Hey, Everyone! :D

Post by VotreAngeDeMusique » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:58 pm

Hey, everyone! My name is Natasha. I'm sixteen and a half years old. I'm from the state of Ohio. Lately I have been really interested in magick, psychic abilities, astral projection, etc. I have tried a few magick spells. So far I think none of it has worked. But, I won't give up. Also, I've been working on astral projection for a few weeks and I believe I'm making some progress. I'm just hoping I'll finally accomplish it soon.  :)  As for psychic abilities... I don't think I really have any that I know of yet. Could I? There's a possibility.

I came upon this forum and I basically had to take a look because I love forums. It looks like it will be a lot of fun and that I'll enjoy it! So... hello, everyone! Hmm... what else? Well... I love writing stories; mostly horror and comedy. I love singing. I'm in my school's audition choir, Concert Choir. I also speak some French. I actually visited Paris, France in June. :) Well... I hope ya'll have a great day! Bye byes!

~Natasha  :smt051

aesonknight

hey

Post by aesonknight » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:01 am

It nice to meet you

Aeson

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:28 pm

Hello & welcome Natasha.

lluvia

welcome

Post by lluvia » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:11 pm

:smt006 welcome natasha :smt007 lluvia

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:15 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends  :)

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:08 pm

hi natasha welcome to the board... much love and huggies

Pwned.U.42

Post by Pwned.U.42 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Hello Natasha!

I'm Desiree. My friend Lori is interested in Wicca magick so I understand where you're coming from. At first she had a little difficulty with the spells too. So don't give up, keep trying!!

ekjbhat

Hey everyone! :D

Post by ekjbhat » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:23 am

Dear Natasha, Welcome to the forum.You are an intresting person.I think you are an indian origin.If not try to understand India.This is a place of yopur intrest.If you want more details surely I am ready to give.
                                                                                    With Blessings
                                                                                       ekjbhat(Makara)
                                                                                     Loving Uncle

Return to “Introduce Yourself”