Hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LyndaLBD

Hello

Post by LyndaLBD » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:29 pm

:smt079   Hello to everyone out there.  I am new to the board.  I'm Rev. Lynda LBD, live in El Paso, Texas, am a Graphic Arts Illustrator.  I have a web site (I think its listed in my profile - therefore it will be included in this first post.

I just did my first rune reading - using the cross form, and it came back with a reading I've actually been feeling for quite some time...but it put it all in words that I had to read back to myself.  It was a tad frightening actually as it came out so clearly.  

The first rune being the Past:
Tiwas in reverse - I was blocked by emotional stress - oh yeah, I feel that for sure - and must work to change that as I am moving forward in my life.
The center rune of the cross is Fehu-positive is new financial opportunities and increase in intuitiveness.

2nd is Berkano/reversed: family problems - well, actually - there aren't any family "problems" per se, but rather I'm a nervous wreck when with my husband when he drives.  His depth perception and night driving problem is getting to me.   I say in a very low voice - turn now, move right, things like that - he hates the "back seat driving" but he realizes that since his accident this year, I'm only trying to help him, and he doesn't get snappy at it.  Help!

Next is: Hagalaz in the present right side of the cross, but it says nothing of the rune other than in reverse, and the description says NOT in reverse - that is confusion perhaps???  Or failure in communication???  Is that in my life or in my own communication.  Yep, I can be just as tongue tied as the next dutchman - my dad used to call me the confuseld dutchman - I would talk in circles.

Fourth is Fehu: main livlihood or financial opportunities and growing intuitiveness - yes, I am about to embark on my future:  the end of this year I am moving art supplies to another area near to my studio to give me room to work and start in on my art work for 2008.  Financial opportunities is to work on photography/Ebay for sale items - this way, I can have a "yard sale online".  And get my art work out of my head and onto canvas as I have been wanting for the longest time.  Breaking free from stagnation.

Well, I would like to know what the Hagalaz means, so I went to my other rune program (Yahoo Widgets) and checked it out...and it means a disruption element of nature - meaning disruption of natural order.  Oh Yeah, there's one of those going on - hubby is home now from traveling - and he's changing jobs within his company - and his being home aka remote work, will drive me to distration always.  He's creative in his own manner, but...totally drives me bonkers.  I am praying for support in my strength, but most times, that is simply asking to be tested.

Ansuz in reverse:  That I am under the influence of trickery?   Oh that is a good one - who what where? eh?  I shall be interested to see where this goes?

Thanks for the program, and a chance to post about a reading.  I'll be back!

ROFL
Lynda
Attachments
my_avatar Ajpg.jpg
my_avatar Ajpg.jpg (19.12 KiB) Viewed 930 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:06 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”