Geeky Granny Intro

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

GeekyGranny

Geeky Granny Intro

Post by GeekyGranny » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:45 pm

:smt006

Just popped in to say hi!  I've been fascinated with metaphysical practices for years.  

Currently unemployed and going for SSDI because of fibromyalgia and arthritis and migraines and...  too much.

But I do believe in the law of attraction because I have always gotten what I want!  

I have three grandkids, one hubby, one daughter, and 3 dogs.  I used to work in the high tech industry until my new boss became intimidated by me and started a paper trail to fire me illegally.

That was hard to deal with because I'm very honest and trusting.

But it may be that it was time for me to leave.  My health was making it harder to function.  

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:08 pm

hello geekygranny - sorry about the work problems, but when a company wants you out, they usually get you out, my mom worked for a company and they pretty much forced her to quit, atleast they gave her the curdisy to let her quit instead of just firing her, and they let her collect unemployment tho. so yeah, it sux. but now u get time to think about you and work on, time u most likely needed and wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

DarkHawk

work problems?

Post by DarkHawk » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:51 am

Hi Granny! I'm a Granpa wiccan and I can relate to your work difficulties. Here in South Africa, hundreds of people (especially older folk) have been put off work for minor reasons, sometimes no reason at all!  Highly qualified, skilled people that are vital to our weak economy are walking the street mainly because they're not black enough!
The universe has reasons for everything that takes place, so there are lessons to be learned! Go well, be blessed as you journey along!

Brenda Russell

Post by Brenda Russell » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:12 am

Hi there from one Granny to another!  Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will just love it! lots of chitter chatter, learning, fun and laughter.  Enjoy!

By the way, I am also from South Africa and can relate to what DarkHawk posted.  We are certainly living in interesting times!!!

Take care

Light and love

Brenda

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:05 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Hello & welcome GeekyGranny.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”