hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Brooklynluv

hello

Post by Brooklynluv » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:26 am

Hi, my name is Brook and I am new to this site. I'm 24 and I live in California. I have always been interested in the forces that are beyond my five senses and am currently searching to find my purpose in it all. I believe that I am supposed to do something in this lifetime and that I have spent a few of my past lives preparing for the turn of ages but I'm still not sure what it is that I need to do.
I am interested in the ascension of Mother Earth and I have a deep love and respect for the land as a living being. I also enjoy pondering philosophical concepts as well as learning about the knowledge and mystery of ancient cultures.
I have a very open mind and try to never rule anything out as a possibility. I do my very best to never judge since I do not like to be judged by others. I have an excellent imagination that I have found can help me as much as hinder me in my pursuits. I one day hope to write a book of some sorts but right now, my thoughts tend to be too scattered to complete a whole literary work.
I hope to learn many things from this forum and I am glad to see that I am not totally alone out there.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:45 am

Welcome Brooklynluv. I'm a lot like you. I'm learning everytime I'm on. This is a fantastic, friendly, caring place. You will find this out in just a day or so. Welcome and enjoy. Kar

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:31 pm

Hello & welcome Brook.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”