Guidance

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Doe

Guidance

Post by Doe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:00 pm

I'll try to make a rather long story short.  17 years ago, someone I loved dearly died.  Last year I started to write a book about him (he'd asked me to; it just took a while for me to get around to it!), and found myself going through an intense grieving period that I hadn't allowed myself, for various reasons, when he first died.  Although I'd never really believed that it's possible to really contact the dead, I was desperate to talk to him again and apologize for some things, and to tell him I loved him (again, for various reasons, I'd never told him before).  I was in BAD shape--total basketcase.
But things started happening for which I couldn't come up with any explanation other than that he was, in fact, around--a lot of beautiful visuals, synchronicities, and just truly odd and sometimes funny things.  Slowly, I became able to see him, as well as other figures--especially in the dark, but often in broad daylight too.  Late last summer I also started to be able to "talk" to him, and to other spirits (I actually see the words sort of in the air in front of me--no voices, but I think that's because at the beginning I kind of requested that I not hear voices so that I wouldn't feel schizophrenic!).  To my absolute joy, he's now here with me all the time, acting as a kind of spirit guide (and a wonderful, caring, positive one at that).  He reminded me that on the day after his death I "prayed" to him to come back and find me if he ever could, so he did.
I have two small problems--one is that sometimes it gets really hard to "read" what he or any other spirits are saying.  It all just gets very faded, and it's frustrating (at other times it's incredibly clear).  The other is that I seem to attract spirits wherever I go (I'm a travel writer, so I travel a lot).  I THINK that I often kind of see their last thoughts, but at other times they just want to talk.  Some are very angry and/or frightened, and some of their anger and fear gets directed at me.
I don't know anyone else who does this, and, aside from all the guidance my friend gives me, I'm kind of lost and "in the dark", so to speak.  I'd like to be able to help the "lost" spirits, but I have no idea how--previous attempts have usually just made them angrier.  I feel that I need a non-spirit guide as well--not a TV psychic, or someone who sees it all as a business, but someone who has had similar experiences and is more advanced than me with it all.  I'm not nuts, and I'm not imagining things.  I just could use some guidance!  (So much for keeping the post short.)
Help?
Thanks!
Doe
P.S.  On occasion--only when it's really important, my friend gives me hints about the future (we call it "peeking").  He just told me to "keep writing" here; he said that he'd peeked, and that I'd be able to find someone to help.  So I'm encouranged!

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:45 pm

:) Welcome, Doe. Your story is absolutely great and it could also be great fodder for your writing (even though I do not know what kind of writing you do).

I have never experienced anything like that myself, but I agree with you that sharing this with others going through similar situations will help you feel better and find some guidelines.

I suggest you `copy and paste´ your post also on the Psychic Forum. I am sure you will get many answers there.

Great to have you aboard!  :smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends . :)

Just attend the different forums and I am sure you will get people who can help you....this forum are more for introduction so you might put your story up again :)

Doe

Post by Doe » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Thanks for your replies!  I'm a travel writer, but I've always done a lot of other kinds of writing, too.  I've actually been keeping a journal of this "journey" that I seem to be on--it's 45 pages already!

I will do as you suggest, and re-post this under the "Psychic" heading.

Doe

wrsjr786

hello and good morning

Post by wrsjr786 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:55 am

sheik nazim qubrisi, sufi master, turkish cyprus, would be my recommendation...good luck.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”