oh no!! Another newbie

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cailleachwitch

oh no!! Another newbie

Post by cailleachwitch » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:41 am

Hello,
I go by Witchy online and in life. I've been reading tarot cards since i was 14. I am now 35, married and have 2 great boys( well the teenager isn't so great, but what can you expect...he's a teenager). I'm a quite person so posting will not be easy for me.  My hobbies include cross stiching, cooking, gardening, reading sci-fi, riding the 3 wheeler with the kids and cuddle time with my DH.
I'm not one for asking for help or for others to give me readings. So that part of the requirements i have no worries there. My DH doesn't like when i bring out my tarot, he says i spook him with the accurateness of the readings he's been present for. I have never charged for doing the readings. I have no clue why i put that last part in...excuse the ramblings i seem to have..lol..
witchy

drrnwynbchnbrgr

Post by drrnwynbchnbrgr » Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:35 am

hello and welcome  my friend

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:55 am

Hey and welcome to MB.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:53 am

Hi CW,
Your lucky with only 1 teenager. I have 4. LOL. i know what you mean. We are very simular in all but 1 i do 4 wheelers not 3.LOL

Welcome, You will love this place, and I guarentee you won't be shy long.

This is a great place with a LOT of great people.
Karlene

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:28 am

Welcome to MB!!

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

ravenfield

Hi Cailleawitch

Post by ravenfield » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:31 am

Welcome and Blessed Be!

I am Ravenfield, i am wiccan myself i love animals and nature and this forum seems approriate to chat with new people and explore different areas of the metaphysical world....and other  topics....Maybe your teenage boy will be interested to know the meaning of the design of the cards?....Tarots are very artistic and very colourful...I have three beautiful decks myself, one was made in Italy by Luigi Scapini(Medieval Scapini tarots) very beautifully designed  than i have Alister Crowley 's Thoth deck and last i have the original Raider Waite tarot ....I always been fascinated by divination and many other things, i firmly believe in positive  magik and its  power to improve people lives..... :smt059  :smt051  :smt038

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 am

Hello & Welcome cailleachwitch.

cailleachwitch

Post by cailleachwitch » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:40 pm

thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I started out with the waite/rider deck but my little brother got a hold of them when i was 16 and they didn't last..lol...i now use Celtic Dragon Deck by DJ Conway & Lisa Hunt. My bbf Demonshia baught them for me several years ago and i just can't bring myself to buying another deck..lol..

clover73

Post by clover73 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Hello and welcome.  I'm glad you're here.  :)  I think you will like it here.  I'm new at this site too.  I just started on Monday.  I was just like you too.  I'm a little shy sometimes and don't like to post but you will find that it is REALLY easy and comfortable here.  Everyone is nice and helpful.  If you do post anything you will get answers.  Good answers too.  Don't be shy.

K
Clover73  

Night Owl

Post by Night Owl » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:35 am

Greetings

Welcome to Mystic Board!  I hope you will enjoy visiting the forums & making new friends that shares the same interests as yours.  I wish you many blessings and I hope you will find what you are seeking here at Mystic Board.  Take Care!!!

Regards,
Night Owl
"There is one thing one has to have:  either a soul that is cheerful by nature, or a soul cheerful by work, love, art & knowledge."

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Witchy,

Most welcomed at Mystic.I am sure you will enjoy here.

dhav :smt003
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Fyrbeast

Post by Fyrbeast » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:33 pm

Hello and welcome to the party. Nice to meet you
Fyrbeast

Return to “Introduce Yourself”