Hello everyone

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KroovyChai

Hello everyone

Post by KroovyChai » Tue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm

My name is Louisa, I'm 33 and I am from the UK. My spirit companion is named Ethan and we have been aware of each other for over 10 years.

Briefly, Ethan and I are past life husband and wife. Now, reunited again and working hard to remember our past together. By doing so, we hope to allow me to become better at working with Oracle cards, meditation and spirit awareness. We are here, because we believe that learning from others is a part of growing spiritually. Also, I'm an avid blogger and like to write down dreams and try and make sense of them. From me then, I suppose you can expect posts about Ethan and I, dreams that are stumping me and my asking advice on card reading and such.

Of course, I love friendship and support too and gladly offer both!

Hello from Ethan and I xx

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Wed May 28, 2008 1:02 am

Hi KroovyChai and Ethan,

Welcome, this is the place for you both.
Looking forward to your posts.

Lots of love.
Karlene

Marion

Post by Marion » Wed May 28, 2008 1:59 am

Hi Louisa and Ethan :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

KroovyChai

Post by KroovyChai » Wed May 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank-you all.. what a nice welcome. xx

Thought Energy Device

Post by Thought Energy Device » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:30 am

Hello,

I'm new here myself.  I think that dreams should be documented, although I need to get into that habit as well.  I am a manager of a friend who has been documenting his dreams for a few years now and places them on his website everyday, which now has over 10,000 pages.  Nice to meet you.

-Kevin

pixelvixen

Hi

Post by pixelvixen » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 am

I'm a newbie at this. Im working on a getting a job as a telephone psychic though dream interpretation is my favorite thign to do. I had a dictionary, actually that is a dream interpretation dictionary that may be helpful in my work. Having spirtual books is useful. I am thinking about shopping some downtown stores for new books.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:38 am

Hello & Welcome Louisa.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”