Hello, I'm new

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dsellers

Hello, I'm new

Post by dsellers » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Just found the forums and I'm looking forward to participating. I work as a professional psychic and have taught psychic development for years (police officers, military, doctors, etc). Hopefully I can contribute and learn something new

Dale Sellers

CrystalAngel6568

A Newbie from Washington State

Post by CrystalAngel6568 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:45 am

Merry Meet.  :) I just first off want to let everyone know that I am still pretty new to the internet thing. I joined wiccan together the other day and just love it! So I thought I would start to branch out a little bit. I am a 39 yr married (We are not legally married but we are married in our hearts, minds, and souls) mother of 2 daughters of my own (20 and 15), a step daughter 22, and a step son 15. Tim and I belive to be soulmates. Wicca is our found faith. And practice it in our daily lives. My hubby is the one who introduced me into Wicca by me asking him about all the cool stuff in his room when he showed me around his place when we first met. Then I asked about his books and he showed them to me and I asked if he had one I could read and he gave me my first book on Wicca which was 'To Ride A Silver Broomstick' by Silver RavenWolf. And I have been hooked ever since! I read, read, read, read, study, study, and do everything I can to learn the Craft. Right now I am interested in the Runes. Tim got me my first set of Runes a couple weeks ago so I am beginning to read about them and just learning what their meanings are etc.

Right now, Tim and I live with my mom and my 15 yr. daughter. I just had my 5th year clean and sober July 15th. My drug of choice was meth. (Tim drinks, that that doesn't bother me!) I put my children through so much pain! Along with my mother. I lost everything! I lost custody of my youngest to her father because of drugs and he was and still is an alcholic! And my oldest went to go live with my adopted dad on the other side of the state. My oldest is now going to be a junior in college this fall and my 15 yr old daughter is repeating the 9th grade. Tims daughter lives in Seattle. And I have no idea when he spoke to her last or when he last seen his two grandchildren. Tim's son is 15. And is going in 10th grade this fall. And he lives with his mother.

My oldest daughter was into Wicca when she was 13ish...I remember when I went into her room and I found a shoe box full of her magickal stuff, how upset I was. But since I found out Wicca is what I have been searching for all these years to fill that void, Her words to me were..."See mom, don't diss until you try!" She is happy for me.

Well, this turned out longer than what I thought it would :smt015 ...But this is about me and my family!
Blessed Be!
Crystal Angel

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:17 am

Welcome to you both....hopefully you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends here in the forum.

Since dsellers have used links in all his post, I will point out that promoting of own sites or services aren't allowed...and can only be done by buying the option from the sites owner.
Please evaluate how you would have reacted if someone had done the same on your site. :)

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Welcome both of you, and I look forward to getting to read more of your posts.

Crystal Angel, moved to speak.  Rarely talks about that dark side of my past.  Good for you that you are clean after all this time!!  Big hugs it takes alot of inner strength to kick the habit.    My choice was coke and crank.          

You sound dedicated in change.    I send you all my love and possitive vibes.  As long as we are living and breathing there is always hope.  I wish you all the best.  Thank you for sharing your heart with all.  It takes alot of strength to say these things.  You just might give hope to others though.  You should be proud of the shear will power it takes to kick the meth. I hear it is really bad stuff to overcome.

I likes the Wicca too. ;)  Cunningham is my favorite, along with Buckland.  I will have to read the author you mentioned, I've seen this name alot.  Just haven't had the time to really read the new ones.  Most of the books I read was when I was a teen in HS.  Cannot remember when I actually read a book cover to cover...oh that is bad.  :smt005 Now I just research parts, and pieces. Articles and such.  

Safe Journey

lovetoguddu143

My self

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:39 pm

:smt006

hello to everyone iam new here

so i want to learn more about astro help me to gain more knowlegde. I hope u wanna friendship with me all

Sanjay

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:11 am

Hi there and welcome to MB...Nice to meet you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”