Hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaggieRose

Hello

Post by MaggieRose » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi,

I'm new and wanted to stop by to introduce myself.  My name is Maggie Rose and I just had a birthday yesterday.  I have had the 12 anniversery of my 39th birthday. :smt003   My husband and I live in the US and have been married for almost 28 years.  I have two step children living and one passed on.  We have seven grandchildren and 5 furbaby canine and  one furbaby feline.  We live in the country and are surrounded by beautiful country.  We live next to the woods so we see all kinds of animals, insects, reptiles and anphibians.  I love the lizards and frogs, but the snakes, not so much.

I am a healthy skeptic and have long been fascinated by the various divinations.  My mother once took my to a fortune teller and she was spot on with many of her predictions, which has shaken me to the core.

I am part American Indian and respect all opinions, I've seen too much to do otherwise.

Well, enough about me, just wanted to pop in to say-HI! :smt006

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello And Welcome To Mystic Board!

I wish you a wonderful journey!

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Marion

Post by Marion » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:21 am

Hi :smt006

It's great to meet you. There are plenty of great forums here.  Have a look around and enjoy.
Hugs
Marion

MaggieRose

Post by MaggieRose » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! I love it here and look forward to meeting everyone and expanding my mind and outlook! :smt006  :smt003

Return to “Introduce Yourself”