Hello! I'm new here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DebInTx

Hello! I'm new here

Post by DebInTx » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:41 am

I just downloaded the Moon Phase software, which I found with a search engine.  I'm interested in moon phases for several reasons.  I like to know when the moon will be full or new because it has strong effects on all living things on earth - plants, animals and humans, and even on the bodies of water.  

Also, I enjoy going outdoors at night, just sitting and enjoying the fresh air and moonlight, going for a walk, or doing some work in my yard. When the moon is full I can see well enough to do these things without another light source.  As a little girl I used to climb out my window and play outdoors or even camp out in the back yard when the moon was full.  I've always been mesmerized by the moon.

If anyone on here is discussing the effects of the moon, I'd like to join in so please PM me or post a response.  

Thanks!  Deb

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:39 am

Welcome Deb,

Seems like we share the love for the moon.  :smt003 Not sure how it affects people.  This would be interesting to know more about if you have more to share. Perhaps in spirituality forum? I love the way it relaxes me, kinda like cat nip, because the calmness and power charge it gives.  Is there really a differance in the phases and affects?  I have heard this superstition reguarding full moons.  This would be lovely to know more about.

Safe Journey

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:51 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

googolplex

planets moon

Post by googolplex » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:16 am

As to to the planets and other celestial bodys having a effect on the planet earth, the scientist say that there is no evidence to support this as fact. I think that they are talking astrologically, we know the sun has a effect, the moon, some of the larger planets causing solar flares, when they come in to the right orbit. What effect could the reflection of the suns light off the moon have on the earth, are the rays some how changed by being reflected. Why is there more problems around full moon with police , hospitals, werwolfes.
What will be interesting is when 12/21/2012 comes around, they say the coming alignment is already, causing changes in the other planets in the solar system. This due to energy increase coming into the solar system, due to the gravational alignment which has already begin.
Will the crescent moon on Oct. 7, 2008 have any meaning?

Trivia, The moon is moving away from the earth, not towards, the aliens probably put it there to begin with anyhow.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”