Hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Hoosiergal

Hello

Post by Hoosiergal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:51 pm

I have always been fascinated by astrology and after seeing/reading some very accurate forensic astrology charts I am extremely eager to learn more about it.
I came across this site as a link in another forum. I hope to learn lots of new things about all types of astrology.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:13 am

hello,
i am sure you can learn all that you want on this forum from its wonderful members :)

Rwalker924

Hello

Post by Rwalker924 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:38 pm

You mentioned that you came across this site looking at another forum.  What was the other forum?  I'm not trying to be nosey.  I'm just interested.  I'm not quite sure how I came across this site except that I was looking for a way to throw my tarot on the computer instead of always pulling out my card.  I like astrology, too.  I don't know as much as I would like about it, though.  I mostly work with Rider-Waite Tarot and I-Ching.  I have Runes, but I don't know how to use them yet.  Perhaps this site will teach me how to use my runes.  Anyway, I ramble too much.  Good Luck in your astrology study.

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Welcome at the forum! I have runes too, and I know how to use 'em. But the only thing I need is TIME! PS. Join the astrology classes!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”