Greetings

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nacer Dahmas

Greetings

Post by Nacer Dahmas » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:08 am

Hi, I'm new to this site.

Though I'm not a particulary spiritual or religious person, I find astrology to be very intriguing. I'd like to learn more about it, as I feel that some forms of astrology do hit the spot, as far as personality traits are concerned. After all, to know ourselves is the most important knowladge one can possess...

farewell

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:20 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

maan09

Post by maan09 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:16 am

hi welcome to mystic board..enjoy ur stay

Ninquelote

welcome!

Post by Ninquelote » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 am

Hi! My name is Liz, and I totally feel the same way you do about Astrology! Maybe it's because we're Virgos ;)

Either way, I've always been rather skeptical of things like astrology, but I honestly feel like its often correct!

Kartick

Is it so

Post by Kartick » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 am

Hi i am Kartick from India. So called heart of Astology. Now a days many have stared telling Astro suff, but most of them are going wrong and leading to mislead people and i am a very strong believer of Astrology as a science. But there is no authentication for the person who hold it ... Any answers???

Care tick
Smilse

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Kartick, you may get a better response if you post your question in the astrology forum.  This part of the forum is introductions and there are no indepth conversations here.

Kind regards

Suzi

Return to “Introduce Yourself”