Well Hello Im Newbee

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crystal Song

Well Hello Im Newbee

Post by Crystal Song » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:07 pm

I love your stuff here.....Got tons of Questions to ask......not had much luck with post groups.... most forums i've tryed  ignored are just was'nt active enough but this looks like a kool place! :smt003

Someone mind showing me around?
Thank you for your time
                            Crystal Song

Duncan

Hello

Post by Duncan » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Crystal Song; I joined just the day before you. Looks like it's going to be great fun here and I'm sure you'll have many wonderful experiences and make lots of new friends ;-)
let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:35 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

The best advice is to visit those forums that are in your interest, read those post that catch your mind, and give your view where you feel for it.

It might go slow in the beginning, but as soon as you get "warm", everything will come natural.

Never let thought like "I have nothing of value to say"stop you, we all have, it is only dumb people who think others post are dumb, if we don't interact, then we can't learn, and none of us was born fully educated :)

Crystal Song

Re: Hello

Post by Crystal Song » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Duncan wrote:Hi Crystal Song; I joined just the day before you. Looks like it's going to be great fun here and I'm sure you'll have many wonderful experiences and make lots of new friends ;-)

Thank you kindly all for the warm Welcome And A Merry Meet..... esp Duncan readed your profilem,And I am into the Tarot too & studying wicca but im just a begginer at it all right now.

Dose any body else here start studing Wicca?
Do you know where I can find some blank Star charts,Birthcharts to work with?
If anyone inresested in it I found a cool place that teaching me birthcharts in 6 steps.....dont know if its ok too post here are not don't want to be disrepectfully.

Kinda new even at this Forum thing...Please excuse my spelling.as I am dislecick..little more about me....javascript:emoticon(':smt006')

Im a musician & Songstress have a musicians website and a Wicca website im working on thats tell all about me...again don't no if I can post them here are not.....I'm kinda limted to online only when im at work and the wifi working...lol  Im home health nurse stay with a mentally challnged man...any who thats a little more about me

:smt024  :smt006
Attachments
maxine-gift-cards.jpg
Merry Xmas Ya'll I Love Maxine
maxine-gift-cards.jpg (37.3 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
Thank you for your time
                            Crystal Song

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Welcome to the board and hope you'll have a nice stay!
KISS IT!

Duncan

share ideas

Post by Duncan » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Hello again, Crystal Song.
I don't know a lot about Wicca but would like to learn more just to get more in tune. Your website sounds interesting. I know a little about the Tarot and have been reading for a few years..... Have dabbled a bit in astrology and have a good, simple program that calculates birth charts (too lazy to work them out myself: Taurean!) Perhaps we could swap some ideas?

Sunny days and golden rainbows x x
let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.

grrrlriot

Re: Hello

Post by grrrlriot » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:04 am

Crystal Song wrote: If anyone inresested in it I found a cool place that teaching me birthcharts in 6 steps.....dont know if its ok too post here are not don't want to be disrepectfully.
Hello and Welcome Crystal Song! :) I'm interested in the link, feel free to PM me about it. I'm interested in reading my own birth chart as well, but I don't know where to start on learning to do so. Thanks!

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Would you pm me with that link too?
KISS IT!

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Would you pm me with that link too?
KISS IT!

grrrlriot

Post by grrrlriot » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:49 am

Glad to know I'm not the only one interested in the link! :)

mk

Post by mk » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:11 am

hello pppl

grrrlriot

Post by grrrlriot » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:48 pm

mk wrote:hello pppl
Hello and Welcome mk! :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”