Greetings from Ecuador

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Which one of these attracts your attention the most?

Predictive astrology
No votes
Synastry/Composite
No votes
Horary Astrology
No votes
Karmic astrology
No votes

Total votes: 0

purple_dust

Greetings from Ecuador

Post by purple_dust » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:22 pm

I've been visiting this site for quite some time.  What I love about this is that you can see all the different perspectives people give when trying to help others.  I finally signed in because of the invitation on the right side of the web.. which indicates that skeptical are free to come in and share views ( I loved that!)

My mom gave me my natal chart as a present when I was 9 and most of all I loved the graphic because it was like an artwork for me.

Ten years later (this year) I was given a beautiful set of Tarot cards and I noticed the planets on the cards.  I think knowing of both Tarot and Astrology is very important... I think I'm into Vedic Astrology right now but it confuses me how I'm a LIbra Sun, Aries moon in Western Astrology and Saggitarius/Pisces in Vedic!...  Anyway count me as a member who will try to enhance discussions about astrology and also be willing to help whenever I can.

Thank you for your time,

Purple Dust
---------------------------------------------------
Everyday is like Sunday... well except for Blue Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Friday I'm in love

grrrlriot

Post by grrrlriot » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Hello and Welcome purple dust! :) I am into astrology and tarot too. I hope to one day be able to read my own birth chart.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”