I always knew there was more to life :-)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angelfish

I always knew there was more to life :-)

Post by Angelfish » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:00 am

Hallo all,
I am very happy I have found this forum... better again, this community of extraordinary people like your selves :-)
Makes me feel less alone on this planet and wider I would say.

I always knew that there is more to life than just being concerned with everyday problems, work, ignorant people, being accepted in the society, trying to blend in, etc... ah... too much work for nothing :-)

Yesterday I reached the bottom (I had this hopeless feeling for the last 3 years) and didn't know what and where to go, what to do.... totally lost (worst than depression I would say) and something told me to search for clues over the net.
I started using key words like magic, religion, faith, love, why am I here...etc... ah!
And after a short search I have found a page showing gems (which I didn't search).

3 years of not being able to smile, 3 years of doubts, paranoia, fear! All that negative time load disappeared when I found a Rosy Quartz today at my work (aquarium shop).
Now I have that stone in my home and everything feels so much better! My wife can't believe this transformation! She is happy about it of course. She said "it is so beautiful to see you smile again"...

I am willing to learn all there is about gems, as much as I'm able, of course :-)
I am looking forward to "talking" and "listening" to stones and of course reading about your experiences with them.

I am off to bed now (it is late here in Sweden), but I will sure be back.

Good night to all and sweet dreams :-)

Angelfish

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:13 am

hello,
welcome to the forum!

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Wow - that is an amazing story and thank you for being so open and sharing it  :smt008
The journey of crystals and gems is an amazing one!  :smt003

Loads of info here on MB and if you have any questions then post away!!!
oh and Welcome welcome welcome!!!  :smt006

RR

Francois

Post by Francois » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 am

Welcome

Awsome, I like to hear from poeple who are making the change from extreme deppresion (or worst as you said) back into a great life.  Keep on track and stay focused on the great life you want.

Personally I like to surround myself with plants and animals.  Clever people sais it's also a fantastic way to uplift your spirit.

Angelfish

Post by Angelfish » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:21 am

Hi friends  :smt006

It's been 4 month since I posted this thread and it is very interesting looking back at where i started and how my journey started  :)

I started working with my friends Crystals and they helped me tremendously in removing my paranoia, fears, phobias, anger, impatience, lost feeling, you name it I had it back then.

One thing I learned is that Crystals don't work extremely fast but rather slowly but surely (unless you are working with Black Obsidian and even Rose Quartz in my case). One doesn't feel the change happening , but of course week after week people around you seem to notice the change in you and how you look fresh, friendly, calm ...  here and now, present.

My Crystal friends also invited my Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels which are very helpful in protecting and removing unwanted energies and entities.

2 month ago I was attuned to Reiki and now I am a Reiki 2 practitioner healing my self, pets, plants, family and friends. I also use Reiki for charging my Crystal friends.
The best part of Reiki is one doesn't get tired when healing, as a matter of fact I feel energised after I heal someone or something.

I am grateful for being set on this Path in my life. Thanks to my ex-boss driving me almost crazy for the last 3 years I would probably never go into my Spirituality as I did now  :)  So thank you ex-boss and blessed be  :)

Thank You all for your kind support!

Love and Light to All, Mitakuye Oyasin

EDIT;
Awsome, I like to hear from poeple who are making the change from extreme deppresion (or worst as you said) back into a great life.
Well I didn't change at once but sure the Rose Quartz did help A LOT in the start.
For paranoia I used Rhodochrosite, for anger I used Howlite, Amethyst and Lepidolite and Smoke Quartz for good night sleep and they made me stop snoring (just to name a few). But I did have on me different crystals during this journey and still share my life with those lovely crystals.

Also one very important thing was removing the biggest and heaviest negative energy from my life which I didn't have courage to do on my own.
Since my ex-boss did drive me nuts (so much I had to see a shrink for 2 month) especially for the last year and a half and I couldn't see how to change him to be a better person to all working for him I decided to call in all my Spirit Guides for help one morning while driving to work as usual.

I made a clear intent calling All my Spirit Guides and All my Guardian Angels and All my Reiki Guides to go in front of me and clear away all unwanted energies away from my Life Path which are no longer serving my highest good and the good of all. I chanted all the way to work in my car Hey - Hay - Ho - Ho ... calling all my Spirits and Guides.

I arrived to work as usual ... went in to start with my daily duties and suddenly my ex-boss came in I said Good Morning and he without saying good morning "from now on" he said "you are to stay over time and ... " in a very angry way ... the way he usually talks to people (blessed be).

Since that guy was very good in sucking my energy and energy of all working for him (3 workers quit working for him just 3 month before me) I couldn't find calm way to talk to him, so I started firing back at him ... he at me and all those rude words came out of our mouths  shouting at each other ....

I could see a vision ... I can see my self .... me shouting at him ... him shouting at me ... lots of hate going on and hurt EGOs ... suddenly I see dust coming up into the air, strong wind blowing like a huge hurricane which ripped away the me shouting at him and the him shouting at me and the whole shop ... and everything was gone ... only me standing on a green field with a blue sky above and sunny day ... I left my job and felt relieved  :)
I am grateful to my Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 pm

It's great to see such a positive attitude, thanks so much for sharing and we are so glad to have you here

MangoMom

Return to “Introduce Yourself”