Who says Cancer is bad? I am one.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luisa8195

Who says Cancer is bad? I am one.

Post by luisa8195 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 am

Hello all!  Honestly, I came upon this site by what some would call an accident.  However, I don't believe in accidents or coincidences.  I believe events (good or bad) happen in our "lives" so we learn lessons to progress our souls.  Being a Cancer, I'm a natural psychic, but it's been really keen lately.  My main forte is the tarot cards.  I started reading the cards about six years ago;  but have been studying mysticism, psychic ability and the paranormal way longer.  From when I first received the Marseilles deck from a friend as a gift (cuz you're not supposed to buy your own), I've been really good at it.  Granted, I still have to use the book, but I'm the one pulling the cards.

A few months ago, my husband bought me the Voyager Tarot.  Now, this deck is absolutely amazing!! The artwork and photos on the cards is so detailed and colorful.  This deck is made for today's day in age.  A few cards in traditional decks have been changed in the Voyager (ex.  Temperance is Art in Voyager, The World is Universe, and Judgement is Time-Space).  Each cards in the Minor Arcana has a specific meaning to it (ex.  9 of Worlds is Harvest).  I highly recommend you take a peek at it.

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:46 am

Hello, I'm a Physician, Herbalist and (Vedic) Astrologer, in India.
Please do look me up, sometime!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”