SassyKitten here and in full effect!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SassyKitten

SassyKitten here and in full effect!

Post by SassyKitten » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:21 am

Hello, I'm the latest new girl, I've always had an interest in spirituality and this looks interesting.  I keep myself busy, between my job as a night auditor at a hotel and preparing to return to college for my business degree, hopefully after which I can travel, a lot.  I live in rural Georgia, which makes working and studying full-time a lot easier, as there really is nothing better to do out here unless you're an Evangelist or really like hunting/fishing/shooting/men who do these things.

Nice to meet you guys, and looking forward to being enlightened and intrigued!

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi SassyKitten,

The only thing I know of Georgia is the guide stones, I saw they have been defaced recently... What do you make of the guide stones ?

I think they look amazing, yet the information, the parts:-

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 - IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY — IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

These two worry me a little, sounds like Eugenics...

This one kind of makes me look at Globalisation as something that has been planned:-

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY -RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

The rest however all seem good... I would love to be able to see these in person.

LoS

SassyKitten

Post by SassyKitten » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 pm

I'm so new in Georgia that I haven't even heard of the Guide Stones!  Though that said if world population keeps climbing, it's all meant for a reason maybe we're not meant to understand now, plus I do firmly believe that this country needs to do a better job of taking care of itself before it can expect to be able to take care of other countries, which is one reason I strongly applaud Obama for withdrawing the troops from Iraq.  Of course we all need to cooperate with each other, and while listening, not while trying to order each other around.

On that note, am I the only person besides a few of my close friends who can see the shocking hypocrisy behind slamming the stimulus bill as "pork barrel spending" yet the stimulus bill total costs less than a year of Bush's occupation of Iraq?  Only backs up that we need to look after ourselves before we can ever hope to be able to look after anyone else.

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:21 am

Hello,
When were these Guidestones put up and who put them up, do you know?
I'm intrigued to see my country's language on one of the stones (I live in India, by the way).

Nice to meet you, LOS and SK!

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 am

Medical Astrology,

Rather than take away from SassyKitten's welcome thread, I will start a new topic:- http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 345#239345

SassyKitten, welcome... There is much about Obama on the NET some holds some truth and other parts not so much... I watched a film on the Net called the Obama Deception (It was good, but the middle kind of wonders of into banking etc...).

LoS

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:24 pm

welcome to the board :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”