Leaving

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

landofshadows

Leaving

Post by landofshadows » Tue May 05, 2009 11:11 am

Hi All,

I am leaving this forum, my posts and information remains up, should anyone have answers for me, or questions, please feel free to Email me at steve.landofshadows@googlemail.com or search for me on Skype (Landofshadows aka Steve Giles).

My reasons, even though I have enjoyed the boards and the boards are free, and I have very few complaints, I think my work, my experience is more suited to the Occult and Hermtic systems that come very close to the Keys of Solomon.  I feel the path I am on is some what darker and perhaps not to the liking of some upon the boards, I have been given advice to stop the experience I am having, yet I can't... I am passed the information as I sleep, or if I am in a relaxed state, like in a hot bath... Many times around 3 to 4 days after each full moon, it seems to happen for around 3 days, the information comes mainly in images and other cryptic clues that I have to research... To stop my experience is like being asked to stop dreaming, asked to stop thinking... I need answers and saddly I feel this is the wrong place.  I have had numerous people now outside of this forum take an interest in my book and I have found a small group of people who are having very much the same contact as I...

If anyone on here has the same sort of connection or expereince as any of the above please find me... As mentioned above I am now in contact with some people who have had expereinces like my own, so I may have answers for you also.

To all of you I have helped, or have helped me, I wish you all the best for your futures, good-bye.

Steve
(Landofshadows, LoS).
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

kgirlsmomma

Post by kgirlsmomma » Tue May 05, 2009 11:26 am

Best wishes on your journey.  May you find your answers.

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed May 06, 2009 5:16 am

Steve,

Thank you so much for confirming for me what I had sought out. Though I spent years researching...I misfilled all the information!  Feel free to keep me updated.  How I enjoyed all the knowledge you shared with us.  To each their own. Just remember that!

Safest of Journeys

May you carefully tread where few can flow...

I'm just curious as to why The Keys of Solomon?? Oh wait...never a mind. :smt005

Nanna

Leaving

Post by Nanna » Sat May 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Sorry to see you go. I will hope and wish that you accomplish the path you are on and please don't get too dark. In other words at least hold to, "hurt no one or any living thing" Philosophy. Good luck  :smt006 Nanna
Nanna Knows

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 am

Hi All,

Just going through my Fav links and removing those I don't use... And came across this one, it auto logged me in (Kind of lucky as I have no idea what my password would be now)...

Any way, thanks for the kind words on my departure.

Quick update.

I found the Lock symbols is a Freemasonic Mark, so I have now joined the Masons, I am about to go for my 2nd Degree Ritual in Feb, and I have also joined the Theospohical Society, and I am slowing learning much about my self and my experiences.  I have also joined an Esoteric Forum online, and I am now sharing with people my work as a teacher, I am starting to (with help) understand what is happening to me.

I wish to extend my thanks to those who leant me an ear while I was here, this was the first forum I came to really in my search for answers... And some of you really did help, even those who made me question my own experience helped.  As I document and sketch all my dreams and experiences, I re-visted many of them, and looked back into them and made better sense of things.

So all though perhaps I have out grown theis forum or simply moved on to a forum that seems more open to occult/dark experiences I still have much to thank this forum for, and see this forum as a good first place to visit when looking for answers.

Thank you.

LoS
Every varient of truth contains an Axiom. - "No label can make your decisions" (Spiritalk).

Return to “Introduce Yourself”