A Jyotishi who gives stupid and funny advice to your problems

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

triguna

A Jyotishi who gives stupid and funny advice to your problems

Post by triguna » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:32 pm

If you want  someone read your Kundali and solve your problem or dosha. please post your post referring my name.

You would get funny,stupid and practical advise which will definitely solve your all problems

God hates me

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Well...so far I can't see anything funny in your advices.

So far I can't see anything good in your advices either, because they don't contain "meat", they are just fired out like a bullet with no aim.

I will again save you some time IF you by any chance is posting for key codes:

Software can be bought 2 ways.

We have the donation option
or you could share your knowledge with the forum, true posting.

We stress that we are not the one who ask you to post, it is you who want to pay an item this way.

We have put up an easy requierement.
A post that is meaningful to the community, or a response that bring a subject forward is accepted as good post.

We have put up some exsamples on what we don't see as meaningful post and those you find under my link "do You Post For Key Codes.

Your 31 post are not counting for anything so far, if you are posting like an ordinary member, then you are on the border to be banned, because those you have responded too might take your response as harassment.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”