Hello everyone! I am Tonjalea

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tonjalea

Hello everyone! I am Tonjalea

Post by Tonjalea » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:06 pm

I am new to this site. Just found it yesterday. I have read quite a few posts this morning and the people on here are pretty cool!

My husband Crayton and I are pretty extreme people. We were led to leave all that we owned and all that we knew behind us over 3 years ago. We did it and have been traveling the US ever since.
Before we left I did pyschic readings over the phone. I like different kinds of card readings, NUMEROLOGY, Runes, Alchemy, channeling, Healing, energy work... pretty much everything!
Although we do not use much of that anymore.

We believe that we are here to Experience and to Remember.  We are very big risk takers, because we do not like to let fear control us, so we face them and let them go.

I have always been a prophetic dreamer. This is probably the main reason that I have been so willing to take such risks. The future that I have seen is Very..... different.  Our logical minds and all that we have been taught by religions and school will not give us our answers in the times to come. We will need to  trust in our 'higher' selves and instincts. Or willingness to follow our instincts.

Anyway..... nice to be here and I hope for the chance to talk with some of you.
Thanks, Tonjalea

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Welcome to the forum it is nice to have you here.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 am

Hey,
Welcome :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”