A new beginning

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DizzyDragonfly

A new beginning

Post by DizzyDragonfly » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 am

:smt006 Hi there

I have wanted to learn Tarot for ages. I have a deck. I have lost my book that came with it. :( So I have no clue (yet!) on how to read them.

So I have downloaded the Tarot Pro software, and have joined this community in the hopes of being a Tarot queen one day.  :smt003

I look forward to getting to know you guys and I hope you don't get sick of me asking questions.

I am off to peruse the forum.
K

smiley83

Post by smiley83 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 am

Hi and welcome to MB, hope you go well with your tarot readings :)

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 pm

Welcome!  BTW  I have found that the best way to read tarot is with your own intuition...
I'm by far no "tarot Queen", but I've dabbled in the arts and methods of the cards, and
I've found that you glean a lot of insite simply meditating on each card and letting the
pictures and symbols teach you what they will...  You can read thru the book to gain a bit
of 'expert' knowledge on the interpretations of each card, but I have found that each card
in a spread directly relates to each other card for a different reading with a different
meaning for each question and potential reading...

Okay, everyone, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you gain the most impression of a
reading from your own intuition, as opposed to simply reading a basic text on the
interpretations of each Major Arcana, Minor Arana and Court Cards?  I have found that the
feelings I get from different spreads offer me different insite (just to my own situations)
than that of the 'actual' meanings of each card...  So my feelings and intuition about a spread
are often times different than the written interpretation of the same cards in the spread...
(Does that make sense?!  :P )  This is why I have never attempted to do any readings for
anyone other than friends and family as a way of having a bit of fun!  LOL

So again!  Welcome, and I truely hope you get all the information you wish from this great
website!  I have found a certian amount of "Familial" feelings with different people on this site,
and I truely hope you get the same!

Sincerely,
Cory

DizzyDragonfly

Post by DizzyDragonfly » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 am

Thanks for the welcome Smiley and Cory.

I like the intuition idea. I am going to follow the learn Tarot section of the forum.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

npb

Post by npb » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:38 pm

hello cory,

welcome to MB, hope you enjoy your stay...and im looking forward for your tarot readings

Return to “Introduce Yourself”