WHO DO I KNOW

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

miffix

WHO DO I KNOW

Post by miffix » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 pm

hi...again...lol...i said a quick  hello yesterday..and explaining that it was my mums borthday and  i was doing a suprize dinner of roast beef..and today im doing another suprize dinner again with the other people within my family but im cooking curry and another cake..lol..anyway i have wrote of few thing on here but to no avail had any replys ...but i am lost to how do you know when you have wrote all your post and do you just ramdley write about the subjects on the bored...an anyone explain plz...and also about the links that you can put on here..i do not have a web site link but i do sell tarot cards and things of that nature...so could i pffer what i sell to people on here..i did write a post to one of persons on the bored but not heard anything...i would love to get my own web site to sell my stuff ect but gosh knows how lol...so id be greatful for any any advies on what i have said..BLESSED BE TO ALL...

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends :)

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:08 am

To keep track of your posts replies, make sure to check mark "Notify me when a reply is posted" and then look under watched topic. You can also change your settings as to whether you want to be notified per email...

Make sure to actually ASK your questions, rather than just talking about something, not all of us are psychics :smt002 ... and be specific about your questions or concerns in the title of your post - that will create more interest.

If you have a website you can only post it on here and I believe only certain places, and most importantly, if you link back to mysticboard.org so that while people may visit your site by being referred from here, you should also refer people back to mysticboard for mutual benefits.

Welcome once again!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”