Introduction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Introduction

Post by spiritalk » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:02 pm

I have just found your site and look forward to participating in discussion and learning with others.  

My experience in teaching and development of spirituality and mediumship opens me to ideas that can take us to growth.  We are having a wonderful spiritual experience called life and I wish to be a part of yours as you are a part of mine.

I am an Ordained Minister in Modern Spiritualism and as such teach interested students to open to their own natural, psychic, mediumship gifts as they grow in their spirituality.  In this regard, I have written 2 books on spirituality (Awaken, My Soul! and Journey, My Soul!) which outline some of the interesting aspects of spiritual growth.

I do psychic/mediumship readings for those that need a little cheering on and design for their path.  And I teach classes in Psychic Development on the internet and in person.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:17 pm

hello,

i am so plased to have some your stature on sun signs. i really look forward to learning and sharing ideas and thoughts.

regards,
Abhishek

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:02 am

hello,
welcome to sun signs:) have a nice time
swetha

Return to “Introduce Yourself”