Hello Everyone!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zoya Naia

Hello Everyone!

Post by Zoya Naia » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Zoya Naia, and I'm 27 years old from the USA. I'm VERY interested in astrology, but I'm also very new to it. I've been scouring the internet looking for and reading all of the information that I can. I'm sorry if I can't contribute anything too substantial at this time except for opinions and questions, but I look forward to learning and helping out in the future!

I enjoy meeting new people and making friends...I'm peaceful, respectful, responsible, friendly, have a huge sense of humor, and I don't like arguing. Some of my interests include, but are not limited to: animals, reading, writing (poetry, novels, plays), drawing, learning languages (I don't speak any other language fluently yet, but I'm learning Spanish now), learning about other cultures and countries, learning about religions, reading, education, psychology (general and neuropsychology), geology, astrology, numerology, traveling, playing practical jokes on people, spending time with family and my husband, making up my own language, etc.

Well, that's all I can think to write for now. Take care, and I look forward to getting to know people on here!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”