Tabitha Fields (newbie to this site)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EpicsPrincess

Tabitha Fields (newbie to this site)

Post by EpicsPrincess » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 am

my name is tabby and i am empathic and have know this all my life. it is a hereditary gift i get from my roma mother. i also have pre-cog tendancies and have had prophetic dreams before. I am a cancer sign and practice a bit of elemental magic working with both wind and water instruments. I am also an avid reader who constantly has either a book in my hand or am in the garden. i am married and my husband is a sensitive as well, though i have yet to see him help me with our house guests (spirits). I have heard and felt spirits since i was a small child. i also practice 'gypsy' magic which my mother taught me. last but not least i am an herbalist which is partly why my plants are so important to me,my being a kitchen witch the other part. well, this is basically me folks.  :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 am

Hello EpicsPrincess,

Welcome to the forum. hope you make a lot of friends and share your knowledge with us.

Swetha

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:08 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”