New In Town.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SamsonPI

New In Town.

Post by SamsonPI » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi, I'm new to this part of the world and would like to say hello to everyone here. I am a Psychic Investigator, I investigate anything and everything that is not normal.

Thank you for having me here, I feel this is the place I should be.

SamsonPI.

SamsonPI

Whay seems to be the problem?

Post by SamsonPI » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 am

I don't understand what I have done not to receive a welcome from anyone here, I found this site while looking through Google and thought to give it a go, but if you feel you don't need anymore people to be registered here please remove me and I'll find myself another site that isn't so bluntly rude by not giving a welcome to the site post.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:47 am

Image....Sry..you have done nothing wrong....its rather me that have slept and not noticed.

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

I hope you accept my apologize, and give you a Image

StormGirl Blue

hi back

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm

lol. I am brand new here also..
Thought id say Hi  :smt002 and welcome..
lol..
that would be my luck.. every time I feel like Im ready to stay focused on task I find a new distraction..
I love meeting new people, and especial love meeting others of light on the path.
lol, If I dont talk much its only because Im trying my hardest to stay on task..

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:11 pm

SamsonPI,

Welcome to the site. I always thought your field was very interesting. Hope you find what you seek.  I've been here for a few years and really like the site.  Sometimes a little too much.  There are friends that I have met here. So I hope you enjoy your stay!

Safe Journey

Angie

Lakshmie

Hello Friends

Post by Lakshmie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Lakshmie from Sri Lanka. Nice to meet you all @ the Mystic Board & hope to discuss certain things related to astrology.
Wish you all good luck & hapiness

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”