Hello from Cornwall

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rainbowspirit

Hello from Cornwall

Post by rainbowspirit » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:57 am

:smt006   Hello all.

I've been reading around the board, and thought I should register properly and say hi, rather than lurk in the shaddows :)

I'm Beth, and I'm based in Cornwall, UK :D

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi beth, im also a newbie. Ive always wanted to live in cornwall, st ives infact... your so lucky. See you around x

Evard

A Haughty Responds Common Refurbish (Evard)

Post by Evard » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:40 am

Cornwall UK . Hi,. You have King and Nation with Mod(ern) Monarchy and Counsel Parliament wanting peace.
You know the England Crown Jewels and Crown Sceptre Oath about defending the role leader and nation @>
with victorious reason the ways new media known as Medio .. Well., did you hear the Oath including Willem n
Hawten the young leaders historical England and diplomatic genu like old Edward and Victoria's Proclaim .|. @

Prince William not the guard or associate with charity nor fireman's apprentice or what have you.. rather anew
Young Prince William a favorite of mine.. a bringer uh manna.. and the good man among progressive thoughts
will be the Modern Same Young Prince as Willem Proper and the new hire to Buckingham Palace will be James
A Hawtin (same as Hawten proper) newly and common communicate exchequer and my first admin online the
talker type forum before new online chatten and even before newer vBulletin.. rite down the hall PM Cameron
offers Conservative the new thought 'conserve' and ecology will begin proper accord with manna liberate new
ideal trade with progress and ways : Englnd Refurb will begin an Age on Refurbish Counsel Properly Accorded
the way we may begin sylvan again and allow the ways New Druid and New Pagan with Wicca Respect Amenti
alordiment aum~ ecology network and peace with Liberal Democrat and Green Party (4) Anew Respectin~ the
Promise Save England and Wales ., Irai~ and Druid ., Commonwealth and common coin .. refurbish anew UK.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”