Hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

theomag

Hello

Post by theomag » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Hi, my name is Theodore and I work with numerology and black magic (I could actually help you put a curse on someone, separate two lovers, etc).

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

Aaronjon

Hello

Post by Aaronjon » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:48 am

hello everybody,
This is Aaronjon here... nice to have found this forum..hope to have good time ahead here..

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:49 am

Allo.  Magica Reason alord greetin.
Dark Magic was the spiritum reason improper diabolic and the role proper accord like druidic
or witches role accepting demonic influence not a fact of noted board as positive pagan aum.

People are good here unless reminded a spiritually 'childish' reason money or power with the
board as I see it non profit and this week and moon focusing on divination (readings) and @!
dreams (and tarot). Numerology  not the finding a number.. the divination ideal: I commend,
enumero (board name) comment about numbers 11 and 22. I also like Payewacker ideal @*
Tarot discussion and his enumerous topic s about the cards thereby. AM aste~ . :) :-) Evard     Summoner

Return to “Introduce Yourself”