Hello I'm new to this forum

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shokurei koka

Hello I'm new to this forum

Post by Shokurei koka » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Hello everyone on mystic forums. :smt006

I am a level 2 Reiki student with an interest in mediumship. I have had an interest in the development for quite some time, but have had a tough time finding the information I seek. I am sure I will find alot of information on the development of mediumship from the posts of many of the members from this forum. I look forward to the knowledge that awaits me here and would like to say thank you ahead of time to the gifted hearts & minds that give it.

Kind regards,

Shokurei Koka

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 am

Welcome to MysticBoard community, Image we hope you will have a nice stay and make a lots of friends   Image

George

Re: Hello I'm new to this forum

Post by George » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Shokurei koka wrote:

Hello everyone on mystic forums. :smt006

I am a level 2 Reiki student with an interest in mediumship. I have had an interest in the development for quite some time, but have had a tough time finding the information I seek. I am sure I will find alot of information on the development of mediumship from the posts of many of the members from this forum. I look forward to the knowledge that awaits me here and would like to say thank you ahead of time to the gifted hearts & minds that give it.

Kind regards,

Shokurei Koka
wow, sounds like you have a solid goal in mind and sometime that can be the hardest step.  good luck on your new path and welcome to a whole new world of learning.   :smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”