hey

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TeresaB

hey

Post by TeresaB » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:51 am

Hey Guys!
Just thought I would quickly introduce myself! My name is Teresa, I'm 23 and currently finishing up my undergrad working towards a psych degree. I love and have an appreciation for all things mystical and occult-related, and I really respect and admire those who take the time to develop their gifts.
I don't really know what to say about myself.... hm I'm a huge animal lover, I'm Canadian, I'm vegetarian. I'm embarassing to bring out into public sometimes, bt my friends still seem to want to hang out with me for some reason...
I'm a very open-minded, easy-going, and outgoing person. I find that there's very few people that I don't like or don't get along with.
That's all I got,, I look forward to chatting and meeting you all!!
Much love,
Teresa
Last edited by TeresaB on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:31 am

Hi Teresa. I am Canadian too. Hooray! I'm a newb too. But welcome to the forum. :)`

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:48 am

Hi!! Welcome to the Mysticboard forum. Enjoy the discussions about mysticism and occult here.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

TarotModerator

Post by TarotModerator » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am

Hi Guys,

It's so great to meet you, welcome to MB. :smt007

Your introductions really warm our hearts, please participate in the forums where your interest is. Here we always make new friends and wish all a good journey with MB.

This is so great, more new members! :smt007

:smt006

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi welcome to the forum :)
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Introduce Yourself”