HEY EVERYONE

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

slinky

HEY EVERYONE

Post by slinky » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Hey everyone, Im courage, i think im from everywhere really. Before I give a quik intro I must say that Im awful with computers and super behind for my generation, even those explanations in the registration confused me. So Ill appollogise now, in advance for If/when I make a bunch of mistakes.
From what Ive seen looking around the site it seems pretty non judgmental, accepting and friendly, and thats exactly what Ive been searching for.
Ive had a heap of things happen to me or rather, experiences, and when Ive asked people or told them about these things they look at me like i have a lobster on my nose, or Im not right in the brain, hopefully Ill get some positive input :)
lovely to be here, cant wait to meet you all:)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:24 am

Hello,
Welcome! Hope you make a lot of friends out here.

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 am

Hi Slinky!

I have found this forum to be Home.
When we are experiencing events that not many others in our real world understand, We can always come to MB for clarification and vaildation.
MB has a great group of readers and those who want to spread their wings.

Sharing our stories is what helps us keep our feet on the ground.
Nice to meet you.

Kelley

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:29 am

Hello and welcome to the forum, i look forwards to getting to know you.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

slinky

thanks for the warm welcome

Post by slinky » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I have a million questions about things Ive experienced, and felt and seen and heard and even smelled that could never be explained to me or I was told it was my imagination. Recently Ive decided all this so called advice hasnt helped and Im trying to care a bit less that people think Im overly dramatic.  Ive decided to follow my gut, well at least try to, when I can hear what its saying, because its always right.
I have so much to learn but not much to teach at the moment unfortunately (unless it involves beauty therapy or small children).
Hopefully Ill be able to use what I learn here to help new people who join up later on and also friends. But in the meantime I think Ive just gotta be that annoying kid in class who keeps asking questions

Return to “Introduce Yourself”