Psychic medium Mystique Skyy

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystique_Skyy

Psychic medium Mystique Skyy

Post by Mystique_Skyy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

Hi my name is Mystique Skyy.  Im a psychic medium.  I have worked with the law inforcement and found dead bodies.  I have been tested by the government and have rated 98% out of 3,000 pschics.  I see spirits and talk to the other side.  I also see the present, past, and future.  I would appreciate a response and comments. thank you. and God bless. Mystique Skyy. :smt006

murdoch

Post by murdoch » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Wow! What a cool profile you have got! I am new one here to join this forum.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:49 pm

welcome Mystique.. :)
Feel free to respond to reading request on the psychic reading board..
Some of us are named as regular readers here, but genuine psychics are very welcome to volunteer if you feel a request is speaking to you..
Some may be requested by name, these are better left for the person they ask for, the seeker is likely a return for them...
There isnt a huge que in wait, but with more variety of reader styles Im sure there will be many more in the future as word spreads.
:)

Just a heads up although that MB doesnt allow for medium specific readings, but it is possible to still deliver a great reading without a concentrated channeling.
TTYS
StormGirl Blue

Return to “Introduce Yourself”