Hi everyone! I'm new to the board.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

oshunleke

Hi everyone! I'm new to the board.

Post by oshunleke » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 am

Hi,

I just want to introduce myself. I'm Leke. I'm fairly new to tarot reading. I've been reading for friends and family for over a year and I've been surprisingly accurate. I'm still learning and developing as a reader but I love every minute of it. I've always begin intrigued by tarot and one of my trusted mentors and advisers told me that its something I need to explore further. At first I was unsure because I thought it wouldn't be well received amongst my friends (in some ways I still feel that way) but I decided to put those feelings aside. I began to really study it and I felt a connection and an understanding. Needless to say, I'm happy to be getting in tuned with my spiritual side!

Other than that, I'm a fun loving lady who likes to read, knit, teach, talk, dance, perform, travel, etc. What can I say? I love life!

I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully being able to read for some of you.

Thanks!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Leke

Post Edited: Please do not promote yourself in posts. Contact admin for more details.

opiatepie

coool

Post by opiatepie » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Hey Leke!
How do you say that exactly it's a name I haven't heard before haha. I"m Isabel :D
I'm new here too yay. Sounds awesome that you've found that something  you can connect with, I loooove tarot cards! But I do have trouble remembering the meaning of them sadly.
I hope both of us can find a great experience here at these forums huh? >U< The whole site seems very interesting. :>
Whelp time for bed, hope to chat some more later :D,
Isabel

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello there,
Welcome to the forum :)

oshunleke

Post by oshunleke » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi Isabel!

It's pronounced Lay-Kay. How long have you been reading tarot and what deck do you use? Don't feel bad I sometimes have to refer back to my meanings journal when I get stumped in a reading. Have you tried keeping a journal?

opiatepie

Post by opiatepie » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 am

Whlep I've been [trying] to read tarot for the last year but I havn't really gotten all the rules down so I guess I"m just a newbie XD
I use Sharman-Caselli I believe, I got it for my birthday so I didn't pick which kindd. Keeping a journal for my notes and little cheats can't be that bad and I bet it would help me out a bunch huh. I 'll try it out >U<

How long have you been using taot

peaceandkarma

Post by peaceandkarma » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi, I'm new too. Its a great forum, really friendly. I also have the Sharman-Caselli Tarot Card deck, but I find Oracle Cards easier to use as I'm still a beginner.

opiatepie

Post by opiatepie » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Hmm I wonder if I should get those since the ones I have now are still kinda hard.

oh and hey, does missing any cards mess up the tarot or anything like that? Just wondering :3

George

Re: Hi everyone! I'm new to the board.

Post by George » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:36 am

oshunleke wrote:Hi,

I just want to introduce myself. I'm Leke. I'm fairly new to tarot reading. I've been reading for friends and family for over a year and I've been surprisingly accurate. I'm still learning and developing as a reader but I love every minute of it. I've always begin intrigued by tarot and one of my trusted mentors and advisers told me that its something I need to explore further. At first I was unsure because I thought it wouldn't be well received amongst my friends (in some ways I still feel that way) but I decided to put those feelings aside. I began to really study it and I felt a connection and an understanding. Needless to say, I'm happy to be getting in tuned with my spiritual side!

Other than that, I'm a fun loving lady who likes to read, knit, teach, talk, dance, perform, travel, etc. What can I say? I love life!

I look forward to learning from all of you and hopefully being able to read for some of you.

Thanks!

Can't wait to meet you all!

Leke

Post Edited: Please do not promote yourself in posts. Contact admin for more details.
Hello and welcome Leke!
:smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”