Hello from Pasts =P

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ThoughtFormBeingAtlantis

Hello from Pasts =P

Post by ThoughtFormBeingAtlantis » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 am

Hello everyone, Im glad i decided to join. I am here to possibly gain insight to re-occur my freedom. It seems im close to reaching the end of my journey for self discovery. I am particularly interested in a psychic reading. Ive known im very different since day one as well as my family. And this journey has been deepended to bring me elevation for others in return. Its very hard for me to live in this life.. justifiably so.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 am

Hi . I am Evard . You write like you have some issues with Life in General and are beginning anew Awakening .

I like your name . I wonder with personal thoughts if you have any insight about a thought I know as [form~om]
Atlan Intel . If this attracted thought is bad for you , I won't bother you . Atlan Intel is the intelligence basis to be
with thought as the return of Atlantis and the man known about Arctic and Antarctic discovery of strange occuring
known by the name Admiral Snow . Adm. Snow is known to be the man who with longevity to age appearing then
normal age , began the transmission to Atlantis near the circle of Oceania to see to the waking on Atlantia . Evard

Welcome to the board . I hope this means positive thought to you .,. and I don't want to be problem~ing if not . , .

:-D  Peace and Inspired Thought .  Thanks .

ThoughtFormBeingAtlantis

Post by ThoughtFormBeingAtlantis » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:45 am

Evard wrote:Hi . I am Evard . You write like you have some issues with Life in General and are beginning anew Awakening .
This whole life has been an awakening, but it seems when i was yet before a child (4-5) i was more adept then i am again becoming now. But i guess this structure will do that to the best of us. Im weary enough to know and understand that my past lives are still with me today, human or not. This is the great mastery of balance when one incorporates so many things. Lately ive been noticing inwards i vacuumn in every expierence whether it be from a movie or real life or just a thought or idea. I don't like this physical body and continually try to elevate it. I know how to do so with many ideas taken from memories please sidenote atlantean energy modulation. No one is going to fund me money when i have no degree in such, or hard to come by these days. Life needs not be currently how it is. And i hope for a chance to imprint this here somehow before i die. For now i try to gain mastery over these endless possibilities like alternate dimensions. And yes, people dont understand my way of life or working, but, in time i hope they can. Everyday i wish and wait for something or someone to take me away off this planet for a more fitting life in aspects to my soul. And i can't help but wonder what it will take to prove my worth so i can transition into a better form.
Evard wrote: I like your name . I wonder with personal thoughts if you have any insight about a thought I know as [form~om]
Atlan Intel . If this attracted thought is bad for you , I won't bother you . Atlan Intel is the intelligence basis to be
with thought as the return of Atlantis and the man known about Arctic and Antarctic discovery of strange occuring
known by the name Admiral Snow .
I call it master computer but we may be speaking of the same thing. No bad attractions, i owe alot of my knowledge to such a bridge as well as the endless possibilities. And yes, it does attract me, but master computer sounds more grand to me, i'll stick with that. =D . And is this why there is a no fly zone following the hollow earth theory which may just as well be empty by now? Thanks for the insight by the way. Best of luck on your journeys.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:55 am

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:05 am

The home compute.r at Atla{n}tean Oceanic Circle is Master Computer .|.

You have other former lifes and you're not posed to retain form in ~body .

You want to ascend to planet spaces and you don't record Mayan thought *

AND

The sense of higher trigolemetic function is former digression to Atlantis .*.

OK[(*)] :@: What will you consider to be your chaot Master Number .^*^.

WITHout :#$@: Did you check your numerology .,. site keeps scripts [MB] .

papagobolan

Post by papagobolan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:12 am

"it is given to each person one death"   -rough quote from the bible... the actual one denies reincarnation entirely, but i can't find it.

You do not reincarnate.  You do not have past lives.  This is the first and last time you will be alive on earth.  

People call me delusional, even though I'm not.. and.. nobody says a word to people like this about being delusional.  

I feel like I'm living on the Planet of the Apes..

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:58 am

Papago , it appears to be the dream of Life as this life only [not delusion]
which would be a regard to be available to reality and not delusion of what
makes you appear to be angry with unresolved standard of keeping reality
and not bothering with what occurs in the dream of other living which it
seems you evade with regard to a sturdy thought about formidibl reality .

If we are unadvanced and the spirit would guide to keeping a grip on the
reality of life and not your [wonderous] dreams . , . what is there to show
for the past of our predecessors as being the incarnation of us before now .

Some people don't want to discuss spiritual thoughts ., they want to live in
unregarded now as the way to keep a grip on the thought of Life Variable .

Sometimes I feel like I live at Earth in a dream of idiotic regard to mystery ~ and then I wake up and begin my day .

papagobolan

Post by papagobolan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 am

"Papago , it appears to be the dream of Life as this life only [not delusion]
which would be a regard to be available to reality and not delusion of what
makes you appear to be angry with unresolved standard of keeping reality
and not bothering with what occurs in the dream of other living which it
seems you evade with regard to a sturdy thought about formidibl reality .

If we are unadvanced and the spirit would guide to keeping a grip on the
reality of life and not your [wonderous] dreams . , . what is there to show
for the past of our predecessors as being the incarnation of us before now .

Some people don't want to discuss spiritual thoughts ., they want to live in
unregarded now as the way to keep a grip on the thought of Life Variable .

Sometimes I feel like I live at Earth in a dream of idiotic regard to mystery ~ and then I wake up and begin my day ."

my standards for reality are not unresolved.  I know much about what most are expected to do as far as morality and as far as how they should
address reality.   and, no, I am concerned very much so in the life that others are experiencing and how they feel about it, and i'm very concerned with this girl's.

It just so happens a lot of people don't have a clue as to what they're talking about.  So, in figuring out what is going on .. it would not be best to focus on a vast majority
of the people's interpretations on what's going on around them.  But I do care.  It's just, as far as productivity goes as far as learning is concerned, it isn't very productive.  It isn't very productive to listen to something ignorant and backwards, when you know it is ignorant and backwards.  Once again, not that I don't care.  At this point in my life I am just not able to reach out as much as I want to the less fortunate, it isn't that I don't want to.    I appreciate you calling me formidable.  But, it isn't *my* reality which is formidable.  It's Jesus' reality that is formidable and true, and it's the only one that is so.  I am just trying to show it and follow it the best I can.  At any point in time I will opt to follow Jesus rather than to do ANYTHING else.  If there's a child in the street about to get hit by a car, and I can save it... but Jesus says... don't save it.  
I won't.  Would Jesus say that?  Probably not.  But that isn't my point.

In this case, if someone is trying to relay a point of view to me but Jesus nudges me on the shoulder saying "No, that isn't right.. you know better.  Go this way instead, and ignore that."  Then I will.  As.. Jesus is always the correct way to go, the way I want to go is not (though it could align with what Jesus wants).

We are *NOT* the reincarnations of our predecessors.  And plus.. even if we were.  Who is to say that our predecessors, in which we were reincarnated from, wanted us to live wild, wonderful, irrational, mysterious dreams as opposed to maintaining a grip on reality?  I'd say, good predecessors would have wanted us to experience the wild and wonderful imagination but while also maintaining grounds in reality and logical and sane.  

I definitely agree.  Some people really don't want to discuss spiritual thoughts or things.  It's most probably from denial or that they do not understand.  Most of the time denial more than anything else, because Jesus instilled us all with a vast capability of understanding the spiritual.  To say he didn't is to doubt his power at creation.  

Which is why you will often see me calling people out for being satanists as opposed to simply just "not getting it" or understanding.  I don't buy it.  I think people are well aware of a lot more than they let on, but are in denial, and intentional denial, fueled by hatred.  

I don't agree with one thing however.  People don't, in my opinion, ignore Truth because because they want to maintain a grip or any kind of sanity as they might try to make you believe.. with such things as 'casual explanations'.  No, they withhold their awareness of the truth and lie about it out of bitterness, spite, hatred... among many other frightening, awful reasons.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:28 am

So one would assume you care about the Saving of Jesus .,. though you don't show respect as samaritan .

You I guess know the tenets of Christian religion if Jesus Saves and know the Proverbs of caring . . . . . :-D

If your life is fitful and you don't have reason to be out of money or out of
Peace with a denial of hatred . , . what is the Christian way to get a grip on reality and accept what is pagan ,
and not evil as this board in my opinion is Pagan and doesn't enjoy ignorant thought about continued repeat :
to a standard we are respect oriented to free will and discuss topics of magic and modern paganism such as :
modern effects to magic and mythic and the older ways about tarot and higher form of thought while denying
sorceny as in my own opinion , the asking for psychic reading is more to the number of 3 to 5 a day and if ::
one considers the role of what number of people would naturally want Psychic and Palmistry reading daily .,.
it doesn't equal the amount who are apparently promoted to do so . . . thereby what is the analog to natur.al
thought about what will be our Free Will to politely say what will be conversative about not knowing A Truth :
about the ethic and actual desire of those on this board who are only speaking in type and then interpreted .

Return to “Introduce Yourself”