New and Confused

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sayuwontcare

New and Confused

Post by sayuwontcare » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 am

Ok, not normally the type of guy to do this sort of thing... I am just a little confused. I have had a TON of strange things happen to me over the course of my life. I have felt "things" been scratched by nothing,sometimes I just "know" things by looking at someone. I have had dreams that have came true. When these things happen I feel "whole" like I'm at 150%. When they aren't happening I feel so empty or incomplete i guess is the only way I could describe it. If someone could give me some advice or help that would be awesome. I also had a random person come up to me and tell me I was an indigo child or something like that. I don't even know what that means.

It is just really hard to describe the sensations I feel. Or how to help them.

*Happi*Happi*Joi*Joi*

Post by *Happi*Happi*Joi*Joi* » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:32 am

If I were you, I would check out a book on the subject. My personal favorite author on the subject is Sonia Choquette. She has even youtube vids. Sylvia Brown is the only other author, I know of (personally not a fan) There might even be somthing of interest on sacred-texts i dunno the url, I always search it. Hope you find somthing helpful.

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 pm

ha they want 800 dollars to give you books and one on one emails... id rather live with the emptiness. that is exploitation. i would think that someone who really knew what i was talking about would just want to help... not try to make money off the situation.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”