Hey Peeps, quick questions

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tzec

Hey Peeps, quick questions

Post by Tzec » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:12 pm

hey guys, now, most people i have spoken to that read tarot cards whether that be for personal or professional reasons all speak of a same feeling when touching their cards, an energy if you will that the cards seem to emanate.

Now me, (a close minded sceptic) Know exactly how they feel, strangely enough, when i hold a deck of cards or a die in my hands feel this same "feeling" and it seems the increase the more a deck is shuffled/ordered, a few people have told me that is the energy from the soul of the cards but i personally am having trouble with that statement.

From personal experience think i can feel that energy in any sort of deck/die, my friends think i am crazy and i sure a few of you do as well, and my (uneducated and poorly constucted) theory is that all objects that produce a chance effect can, and do, contain or generate the feeling that i am Naming "The Chance Effect"

So, i ask you to leave your opinion on my theory whether that be tearing it to shreds or just a similar look at it, leave a comment below or feel free to msg me.

Tzec

Post by Tzec » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Also let me know if this thread is in the wrong board. :)

George

Re: Hey Peeps, quick questions

Post by George » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Tzec wrote:hey guys, now, most people i have spoken to that read tarot cards whether that be for personal or professional reasons all speak of a same feeling when touching their cards, an energy if you will that the cards seem to emanate.
i believe that everything has energy even objects that don't have a conscience.  so if you have the sense to feel it all the more better for you.  i connect to my cards because of the art work and the art makes me feel positive about my deck.  (this by means that just because on looking at it a limited way that i dismiss what others feel when they touch their cards.)
Tzec wrote: Now me, (a close minded sceptic) Know exactly how they feel, strangely enough, when i hold a deck of cards or a die in my hands feel this same "feeling" and it seems the increase the more a deck is shuffled/ordered, a few people have told me that is the energy from the soul of the cards but i personally am having trouble with that statement.
"the soul of the cards..." yeah a real problem with that statement too. i always have an issue when the word soul is used to describe anything spiritual.  I have been believed that the soul is our physical bodies and not a spiritual part of our bodies.

Tzec wrote: From personal experience think i can feel that energy in any sort of deck/die, my friends think i am crazy and i sure a few of you do as well, and my (uneducated and poorly constucted) theory is that all objects that produce a chance effect can, and do, contain or generate the feeling that i am Naming "The Chance Effect"

So, i ask you to leave your opinion on my theory whether that be tearing it to shreds or just a sim566666666666666ilar look at it, leave a comment below or feel free to msg me.
i still tend to think everything in existence has energy and therefore can be felt by some folks right now and if people worked on the skill of feeling energy more could do it.  The Chance Effect just sounds like a different way of saying that you can feeling energy because it is there.  or your name is Chance and you want to name a theory after yourself!   :smt002    :smt020

Return to “Introduce Yourself”